Winner! Winner! Winner!

Skintband

Well I decided to call Rick kastway at Kastway Airsoft and see if he could get some items to me by friday, He said shouldn't be a problem. I was then informed that I was there their 4000th customer and would get the order for free. I said you don't have to do that but he insisted. I just have to say what a classy act at Kastway, they just made a lifetime customer. Kastway Airsoft is my source for all my airsoft supplies. And I will be ordering more from him in the future.

Hopefully that makes more sense RAF

I need some open top shingles for a new plate carrier I got there and I was 4000 customer and he gave me the order for free. I just have to say what a classy act at Kastway, they just made a lifetime customer. Kastway Airsoft is my source for all my airsoft supplies. And I will be ordering more from him in the future.

I believe that what he meaning. Congrad dude. Sounds awesome.

It's a shame you weren't ordering a CA M15 RIS with 4 hicaps, full Multi-Cam (including rig) and new boots then wasn't it :P

Don't think they'd have been as generous if that was your order! Never know though...

By the way, that stuff isn't what I assumed you would buy, it's what I would, so it was on the top of my mind as expensive stuff. Thought I'd put that in to avoid flame wars/me editing my post :P

Archived