Warhammer 40k Bolt Pistol - Using modified cal .22 AR-15 Pistol as a basis

Spender

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, just thought of something. Seeing as were going the AEG way. and the top of the bolter is going to have a lot of free space. Why dont you mount an M203 in the inside of the case on the top RIS rail, or maybe a spring shottie like the TM ones? Might as well make it have a little more kick.

• 3 weeks later...

Bolter.png

couldn't the OP knock up a quick proof of concept with any of the M4 shorty versions and some plasticard ?

this thread is making me want to go buy some plasticard and mangle my M4 CQB

I know the distance between the trigger and the magwell won't be in the same proportions, but it should be a good starter for 10

in fact I'm going to go and look for some normal cardboard and break out some scissors and tape

:)

if I make anything vaguelly interesting I'll post a few pics

I keep thinking along the lines of the UMP as a basis for a boltgun. Same basic shape if you hack off the folding stock. A few external modifications could get it a bit bulkier and passable as a half decent attempt if done right. Not really sure what any of the current UMP AEGs are like though skirmish wise. I think the hardest part would be modding the magwell to accept bigger mags like armalite mags.

hk_ump45.jpg

It's something I have been considering for a while now and with Airsoft Scotland selling the DE one for 90 quid, it could be a cheap(ish) first project for me. Custom handguard more inline with that of a bolter could house a bigger battery as the DE one runs off a stick battery.

I think the UMP is a nice idea if your not planning to add lots of external modification. But I still think an M4 could pretty much be inserted into that bolter boxmag found. That way, it would look very authenic, and people would think it was'nt a badly raped UMP.

Archived