CQB Or Woodland

Shriven

What do you mainly play. Not what would you LIKE to. What DO you play.  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What do you play

• Pure CQB: Tunnels Warehouses, Forts, etc
    • Pure Woodland: This can include desert sites, as it's the same format.
    • FIBUA: For example, Longmoor or Urban Assault. Town fighting
    • Speedball

Did you do that after a full day at work, and then only play for 3-4 hours?

i did that after trying to get to Essex within 3 hours to get to a shop, failed due to heavy traffic, sat around in jams in London, then cut westwards towards the motorway then up north towards sheffield.

I left at 2pm London time, finally got to sheffield at 10pm. full day's driving. urgh

The next day we had to drive up north to Leeds to get someone then do a Leeds to site drive within 45 mins, which i managed to do with a minute to spare. and then spent the night at the site. next time im taking the train.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SYA Proteus is best described as FIBUA as its an old army base, but there's woodland and some CQB on it too.

Yup, Cant beat a bit of Proteus. I play there most as I like the variety it has but my heart is with CQB. Theres just something fun about charging about with a pair of pistols or a shotgun.

I've only played woodland. But i would love a FIBUA site, get some idea of how it was in N.I.

I'm not that keen to try CQB unless i had a 8mm gas shotgun that sprayed 20bbs per shell. Untill that day comes, i wont bother.

Get yourself one of those ACM M500 shottys in 6mm. They bloody own in CQB.

airsoft scotland is offering up some ACM mossberg style shotties. 25 quid, only thing is, they're 2 tone.

Imeant the gas ones. I didnt know they did them as springers. I might get one of those to see if I can fit the solid stock on mine, stick a torch on the pump and stick the heatshield on my m3.

Isn't speed ball where you play in an arena type field? Like a last man standing thing, you have to move between barricades each time a klaxon is buzzed, or something like that.

yes, speedball is played in an arena type setting. The arena is usually on the smaller side and the only cover provided within the arena are large thick plastic barriers filled with air. players have to move fast and stay low as the barriers dont provide much cover. It is called speedball because there is little to no tactics involved in the game. Speedball is primarily played by paintballers, but some airsofters play too.

hope that helps

Archived