DPM Combat Clothing at Ebaybanned

tom lawson

Just seen these on Ebaybanned.com

dmp95stylefieldshirtpancw9.jpg

They're quite a novel concept, but for the price you could get a UK issue set of DPM.. I'm not a fan of the collar though, it just looks wrong..

The pattern doesn't look too bad though.

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cur...roducts_id=1402

it seems like the china/hk manufacturers are designing their own bdu's now.. i have the same set but in US woodland

not too sure what the design is based on but quality-wise its pretty good nice and thick with lots of pockets/velcro

the collar can be worn open or closed across with a small velcro flap, personally i almost always wear it closed because it helps prevent those stinging neck shots!

They're quite a novel concept, but for the price you could get a UK issue set of DPM...

What's "novel" about it? They've simply taken some imitation DPM material and sewn it up using a copy of the ACU pattern. Nothing unique or novel about it at all.

An "improvement" of the Soldier 2000 set would have been better - such as adding knee and elbow patches that can take pad inserts, covering the buttons on the pockets (so they don't snag on stuff) or replacing them with velcro so that they're more comfortable under combat vests and/or body armour.

This is just a cheap attempt to cash-in on the ACU style.

What's "novel" about it? They've simply taken some imitation DPM material and sewn it up using a copy of the ACU pattern.

This is just a cheap attempt to cash-in on the ACU style.

I didn't realise that they were ACU stylee, my bad

Pattern looks wrong, sp does the colours.

Why not just surf over to www.soldierstuff.co.uk and pick up a set of brand new, correct clothing for, well, not much more, I can tell you, but don't remember the prices.

I feel this item is something I could have added on a large order to "Fill the box", but since shippping i sincluded in the price at EB, I don't think I'll ever get a pair of these.

Archived