pmags! yaaa!

Billy Bob the Sniper

Magpul PTS (Airsoft) PMAG will launch very soon. It is mid cap (120 rounds). Also PMAG Ranger will fit the Airsoft PMAG and fit most of the airsoft M4/AR/SCAR. The official announcement will be published in next few days.

I did the test on fake PMAG. It is not fit metal receiver, you need to do modification. Also it is not fit HK416 at all.

Due to PMAG (both RS and airsoft) is a Patented producted. Our legal team is in the process to handling this infringement case. We will take legal action against the infringers (manufacturer, distrubutors and retailers) without further notice.

Magpul PTS (Airsoft) PMAG will launch very soon. It is mid cap (120 rounds). Also PMAG Ranger will fit the Airsoft PMAG and fit most of the airsoft M4/AR/SCAR. The official announcement will be published in next few days.

I did the test on fake PMAG. It is not fit metal receiver, you need to do modification. Also it is not fit HK416 at all.

Due to PMAG (both RS and airsoft) is a Patented producted. Our legal team is in the process to handling this infringement case. We will take legal action against the infringers (manufacturer, distrubutors and retailers) without further notice.

Excellent news!!! I'm glad to hear that it's going to be a mid-cap! Do you have any details regarding the MSRP? I think most people are concerned these will cost more than the real PMAGs. Personally, I'm less concerned about cost... more about reliability. G&P Mid-caps are generally very unreliable (some people like them, but most hate them). The most reliable mid-cap I have seen and used is the Korean made S.Arms 160 round M4 micaps. Those are very reliable. Some people like MAG mags, but it has been my experience that their tolerances vary a lot over time due to how they are molded. If you make these look good, and very reliable, people will buy them. If you make these look good, reliable AND not too expensive... people will buy a LOT of them!

BTW, has Magpul PTS thought about the possibility of making PMAGs that have fake bullets in the windows? Or will the only ones available be windowless?

Good luck! :)

What is the PMAG Ranger? And will the production versions fit metal bodied models?

The PMAG Ranger is the Magpul Ranger Plate specifically designed to work with, and only with, the PMAG. These differ from regular Magpul Ranger Plates as the base of the PMAG differs significantly in design from that of the standard AR mag.

I would guess Magpul PTS has planned ahead and made sure that their product will fit in metal bodies just fine.

If I remembered correctly, a while back Evike issued a statement saying they will not sell fake Magpul products.

So I got my Magpul magazine in today and I must say I'm pretty impressed. It is a bit expensive being that it is polymer and costs the same as a metal hi-cap but the look of it is too damn sexy. Here's a pic of it on my MRP.....it feeds great, looks great...what more can you ask for?! I just hope they come out with a mid-cap version as I only carry a hi-cap for emergency purposes only. I'd love to have 10 pmag mid-caps in my pouches, yummy.

MRPmagpul.jpg

Magpul PTS PMAG

In 2008 SHOT Show, we demonstrated our airsoft version Polymer Magazine (PMAG™) mock up and announced this new product will available in the middle of this year. Our final product is in the process of production and will available soon.

FEATURES

- Magpul PTS PMAG™ is Mid Cap (120 Rounds) magazine.

- It is made by high quality DuPont Polymer.

- It is a new design which fit most of the AR Type and SCAR AEG and metal receivers, which include VFC HK416

- PMAG Ranger can replace the footplate of the Magpul PTS PMAG™.

post-4599-1214215679_thumb.jpg

just got my bootleg pmag from evike today. they feed well, they shoot well, just like any other airsoft hicap... but it doesnt feel as sturdy and durable as the real steelmagpul pmags, but i'm sure it'll hold up for airsoft purposes. the box for the evike pmag says it's made of polymer, however, i don't know how to tell... whether the magpul airsoft pmags will be as durable as the real steel magpul pmags, we'll find out eventually i guess... but for now, these china pmags are the only airsoft pmags available in the market, and when magpul comes out with their pmag midcaps, these china pmags will be the only pmag hicaps available until magpul decides to make hicap pmags as well.

i also like how the china pmags have that clear window on both sides of the magazine, just like the real magpul pmags. the airsoft pmags magpul makes does not have these windows to my understanding. it just looks coller with the windows

heres some pics. sorry i dont have a m16, or a scar, or a more traditional gun for the pmag. this is the only aeg i have that can take AR15 mags

pmag97right.jpg

pmag97left.jpg

pmagleft.jpgpmagright.jpg

pmag97.jpg

pmagtrades1.jpgpmagtrades2.jpg

pmag.jpg

"militery" "imapact" hehehe. these china pmags look good, feed good, and shoot good. i can't wait till the magpul pmags come out

Archived