SC-2000

onidemonXLR

I think making an SC-20K from a modified Tokyo Mauri P90 would be a great project! This gun is one of the coolest guns ever and made an appearance in the Xbox game Splinter Cell.

With the P90, all you would have to do is

1. keep the SOCOM silencer on the gun

2. MOunt a Red Dot or real scope on the scope mounts

3. Hard part. Getting a scope housing that looks like the real sc-20k housing. I bet it could be done by some of the gunsmiths on this site,

4. W. a little dremel work, cut a roughly m16 sized magazine hole in the back of the stock so it looks like a bullpup configuration,

5. Chop an m16 or Ak-47 mag to fit the hole, then glue into place.

6. An m203 would look strange on this gun, so either create a housing for the 203, or make a dummy launcher, or leave the launcher out. youve got a p90/SC-20K!!

Anyone that has the balls to do this project say so, and send me pics if you finish it! This would be an awesome gun to skirmish with!

I've got the £40 P90 here, ready to chop up.

To be honest, I'm having second thoughts about my plan though. Well, actually, I'm just having proper first thoughts.

At the moment I'm seriously considering buying another Academy SA80 cos I know it's got the right configuration of gearbox/hop-up and I know I can make it work with Armalite mags.

Right now I've got something on which I need to get done right away and I'm also seriously considering buying a micro-uzi and cobbling it into a cheapo MP7 shell so the F2000 has kinda fallen down the schedule.

I'll probably get into another Splinter Cell frenzy when Chaos Theory gets released and give it another look then.

• 3 weeks later...

this is a pic of some ones attempt, can't remember his user name, but he was selling it on one of the boards, didn't have enough money at the time, but was very good project,

P90%20SplinterCell.JPG

belive he had just done a basic mod on the p90 by adding bits, looks good but could be improved i feel

this is a pic of some ones attempt, can't remember his user name, but he was selling it on one of the boards, didn't have enough money at the time, but was very good project,

P90%20SplinterCell.JPG

belive he had just done a basic mod on the p90 by adding bits, looks good but could be improved i feel

It's just not up to par with our demanding tastes.. :P

i almost bought this, but opted to keep the money.

its a p90 tr,

box mag,

extened butt

ris kit,

custom made silencer

and a SP ris m203.

I would have cut the notch in front of the trgiier guard away, and pulled the m203 back.

i think the trigger assembly and motor will need to be moved, but i dont know the layout of a p90.

i suppose you could build a cutom mag catch and dremmel out a mag well.

BTW, props on the XA-23....looks dreamy.

Archived