Muslim community angered at picture of an adorable puppy

TheKurodaVagrant

+1 HaVoC

Spedz: Using the Jews is unfair as a similarity for your example. You dont see jewish people complaining about pig posters they just get on with their lives knowing that this is a part of the culture that is this country and as such have no right to complain about it.

as said if immigrant religions/peoples dont like it there is the door!

I think this probably would have come to print if it wasnt for the whole sniffer dog offending muslims story they had last week <_<

Sorry, everyone, not meaning to get fired up, but this sort of biased, lousy reporting of what is probably an EXTREMELY isolated incident, if that, makes me angry.

Yes it is a storm in a teacup. It's still ridiculous though. I wonder who bought it to the attention of the paper though?

Current facepalm goes to all the ignorant people calling for the complainants to go back to the Middle East. FYI most Muslims I've met in Dundee have been second or third generation British born Pakistanis. So not only are they home but they also don't originate from the Middle East.

Frankly in a secular society like ours this is probably exactly how it should be done, minority complains, issue apology and carry on. Even if, like I do, you find the complaint ridiculous it is easy to see this is the right course of action.

Think my apology would be more along the lines of

Dear Religion of Peace,

-Facepalm-

Sincerely,

The Police

P.s. I 'accidentally' took a dump in this envelope on something completely unrelated, honest

Tbh any story like this is very irritating no mater what news paper its in

Can't we just go back to "love it or leave it"? Like, they have issues with cute puppies. Point them in the general direction of Middle East and tell to GTFO. Problem solved.

:wub::wub::wub: Get out my mind. :D

Yes it is in the Daily Fail but im still getting the *fruitcage* out of this country ASAP. <_<

I may return, or not go in the first place the second we learn to stand up for oursleves and not *fruitcage* our pants every time Johnny Muslim throw his toys out the pram. <_<

Rich.

:wub::wub::wub: Get out my mind. :D

Yes it is in the Daily Fail but im still getting the *fruitcage* out of this country ASAP. <_<

I may return, or not go in the first place the second we learn to stand up for oursleves and not *fruitcage* our pants every time Johnny Muslim throw his toys out the pram. <_<

Rich.

I don't believe this. Or rather, I do, I just feel ashamed.

one report.

One lousy report in the tayside rag of some essentially unsubstantiated, unknown-quantity complaint from an undisclosed number of unidentified muslims in tayside allegedly taking issue with a postcard of a puppy, and oh look, the goddamn hate-machine gets rolled out for all the world to see.

You know, I'm not a fan of the fact I live in the States, and I really do look forward to moving back to the uk, but it is absolute garbage like this that makes me want to puke and chuck my passport into the ocean.

I'm locking this thread, as its going absolutely nowhere other than where its been heading- downhill.

Anyone have an issue with this, please feel free to PM me if you really, really want to get into a blazing row.

Archived