"Trouble" A New Film by Me!

McMadkat

• 3 weeks later...
How big is the first film?

Im gonna attempt downloading...but im on dial up right now and its cuts off every 2 hours lol

try replacing the phone line that you are using, it sounds like its got a problem in the wire itself. the heat is pobably expanding the wire and causing the connection to be lost

• 4 weeks later...
I liked it a lot, although if I'm going to be uber-critical:

1 - Put gunshot noises over the airsoft guns, and maybe add in some muzzle flashes.

2 - The car chase went on for a bit too long - I did start to wonder when it would end, as it was a bit samey too. Still good for a bedroom production though. :)

3 - Lose the ending. It really was bad. Have him crash into a tree and get shot or something, but it was just so disjointed...it just didn't work at all.

All in all, though, pretty damn good for a bedroom production :)

since it was daylight when the events were happening, its unlikely that muzzle flashes would be seen.

great film. what camera/editing suite did you use?

oh and i loved the rainbow six addition :D

How would you host a film on the web. The arnies hosting thing is only three megs and I dont know if it will host a film.

-to messiah, you'd be suprised how many wannabe film makers there are on this site.

If some one can tell me how to host a big file Ill put my proper film on. Though its 20 minutes long so will probably be quite big once converted.

Edit, I could put it on in short episodes if i Have to use arnies hoster

Archived