"Trouble" A New Film by Me!

McMadkat

Well I did it! Got off my backside and made the second film, and if you thought the first one was good..... :D

This has more action, car chases, and actors!

Rave reviews up and down the country etc.

Thanks goes to Gazchap for his hosting, these films would not be possible without his help!

So right click and download here : Trouble

22mb download so 56k users beware...I can send you a CD copy if you need it, PM me for more details.

First Film here if you missed it: The Attache Case

7mb download.

Enjoy! And pass me the popcorn and 10 cans of coke!

McMadkat

And why didn't the badguy just go out the window he came in?

Haha, and why do you have so many questions? ;) Bad guys always behaves randomly in movies. ;) And I wasn't so sure the guy came in the window with the mask is the bad guy. He could've been a Sam Fisher kind of guy. ;) But I guess the ending implies he died, and good guys can never die, so he must be a bad guy. :P

Love the soundtrack, reminded me of the Rock. :lol:

I liked it a lot, although if I'm going to be uber-critical:

1 - Put gunshot noises over the airsoft guns, and maybe add in some muzzle flashes.

2 - The car chase went on for a bit too long - I did start to wonder when it would end, as it was a bit samey too. Still good for a bedroom production though. :)

3 - Lose the ending. It really was bad. Have him crash into a tree and get shot or something, but it was just so disjointed...it just didn't work at all.

All in all, though, pretty damn good for a bedroom production :)

Good stuff.. my only gripe would be the horrific jeans and overal attire choice..

The car cracked me up.. a fiat uno.. omg.

The chase lenght didn't feel lenghtly and was well made. Very well actually.. kuddos for that.

Pretty damn good mate, are you going to film school or something? You seem to have the right ideas when it comes to keeping the "action" going.

Like the outtakes as well, always a bonus ;)

One criticism though - were you driving along public roads in that, or was it private land? Hopefully not the former! I wouldn't like to have to explain to plod that I was driving whilst firing a replica pistol for a film project ;)

lol thanks for all the comments, it was filmed on a private land in one day, so no time to get an ending sorted out....the gunshots are totally added as you couldn't even here the gas guns being fired....and it was totally made up as I went along, it was just a crazy holiday project!

'Return of the Mug' is the next one, and final one for now, too much college work to sort out....

Cheers all!

McMadkat

• 3 weeks later...
lol thanks for all the comments, it was filmed on a private land in one day, so no time to get an ending sorted out....the gunshots are totally added as you couldn't even here the gas guns being fired....and it was totally made up as I went along, it was just a crazy holiday project!

'Return of the Mug' is the next one, and final one for now, too much college work to sort out....

Cheers all!

McMadkat

Dude that was awesome! Please let me know if there are anymore coming our way! Brilliant is all i can say!

Cheers!

hehe, well I was the good guy in the fiesta!

Script? what script? no here ole chap!!1 actually it was made in a hurry and made up as we went along, the next one shoul be better.

Car chase, not easy to do really, neighbours.....

McMadkat

Archived