MEU Pistol Metal Kit for Marui

Crimson

Both black and silver(not painted. Says polished but grains are visible. not chromy like) kits been on sale in ROK a while. I guess it shouldn't be far away to be available for us. Both kits come with outerbarrel. The black kit has outerbarrel that of look like kinda blued/gloss finish in gun metal colour. kinda like TK barrel but more realisticly. The kit requires several mod to BBU. Leaf spring also need to be sanded down and the slide spacer also need to be cut down and sanded down. Considering the retail price in ROK market, the kit would be likely around 250USD for silver kit and slightly less for black kit I'd assume.

Oh and it also comes with fake firing pin so no more ugly hax screw. Fake extractor is also seperate piece. It's not full size like real one but just a short cylinder piece goes behind the slide. The kit neither comes with front and rear sight. You use those off TM MEU.

BTW Rusher2 is correct but to be more in detail, 2011 is, strictly speaking(and if i'm not mistaken), term used for STI/SV double stacked pistols. For example, Para 14 is not classicifed as 2011. It's just double stack 1911 varient.

No idea on VFC kit. Might be rebranded?

Do you know what mods specifically need to be done to get the slide and frame to fit? Or is it drop in? I am speaking exluding the spacer, leaf, and such. Will I have to fit the internals as well?

It's obviously not drop in because you need to modify BBU and other parts I mentioned. BBU requires top part to be cut out and front bit to cut out. The inner frame itself should be drop in fit. I'd say the kit is for experienced people with GBB and metal kit those need modifications. Not for beginners. I'd say fitting Guarder/Nova kit is straight foward compare to this. If you have experience with fitting prime kit for WA, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Archived