Stargate

Chris P

Stargate Atlantis, They try to find the lost city but realise its not on earth but in a completly different galaxy. They send a large team to it to get it up and running.

I'm not going to say anymore because it will spoil the story

The Wraith (the archenemy of SG:Atlantis it seems) are cool, pity they haven't been more instrumental in the plot so far.

It's too bad SG:Atlantis is on a hiatus at the moment, as with a lot of other shows, I assume it's because of the presidential election. But what happened to The 4400? It disappeared quite some time ago, and I can't believe they would axe a show that had the most-viewed premiere ever on basic cable, as well as constant weekly most-watched and highest Nielsen-rated episodes.

M.

I thought the Stargate movie was pretty ok, but I could never get into the series.

I think it has something to do with that foogly chick with the riced out M4 contraption.

There's a chick in the series? *shot*

Oh, you mean Carter. (Still, chick? Surely you can think of a better description than THAT.) :huh:

Archived