Tanio Koba USP 40 Magazine

Blackweell!

As the title says, I'm after a magazine for a Tanio Koba USP 40.

Yes I know these are ultra rare and there's probably no chance I'll get a reply, but even info on where to obtain one of these slimy buggers would be much appreciated.

Cheers lads,

Blackweell

FireSupport

They are actually out of stock at the moment but they do get them in. I bought a couple of off them a couple of weeks after I got my USP40. Keep an eye on stock or send them an email.

http://www.airsoft.ro/productdetails.php?idprodus=1074 (price equals about 34.5 pounds)

Its Romania and I'm not sure if they ship internationally, but maybe he'll help you out. Apparently its in stock.

He's got me my USP and 2 extra mags, but that was some time ago.

Being that both the UK and RO are in the EU and my previous experience with UK to RO mail, it should be cheap, fast and no problems. If they just would do it for you.

Libris: Firesupport is where I actually bought it from, and they say they've got some on order, but I've seen them for order as long as I can remember! Guess I'll just have to keep a look out, thanks a bunch :)

elanaiba: Just had a look at the website, and unfortunately I don't speak romanian! :P But had a look at the price and it's working out to be about £35, which I'm sure with postage will come to quite a bit. Do you remember how much you were for postage? Thanks for that, its the first place I've seen that has them in stock :D

P.S (Excuse my ignorance)...Ive just emailed them, will they speak english?

Cheers

Roberto the owner definetly speaks english. Not perfect (who does) but very understandable. The prices are high here but the market is small and this explains it a little bit. Your biggest problem will be paying to him, I don't think he takes credit cards.

Regarding postage - f you mean from UK orders to me (airsoftscotland for example) the one I remember is 4 cans of spray paint (krylon stuff) for 15 pounds shipping. Ground shipping is absolutely ok and takes about a week.

Regarding the Tanio Koba - don't use green gas in it. Shoots very well with HFC 134 (not winter of course). Green gas works but will blow your green blowback valve o-ring thingie. I've seen 5 of them pistols fail because of it, with the oldest around - mine - actually failing last because I was careful about the gas. Replacement also very hard to get - the airsoft.ro guys got me one of those so you may want to get one while you're at it but he won't have in stock.

Brilliant, I've fired him an email so hopefully at some point he'll get back to me and we'll try to work something out.

If the postage is that much I'll most likely order 2 mags for it then...why not splash out a bit it's Christmas!

I'm staying well clear of green gas anyways, my general rule of thumb is if its not a metal slide then stay clear of green gas. But that's quite useful with the mags, I'll definitely take care not to fill them with the wrong kind! I've got a couple of bottles of Abbey Ultra kicking about which is a bit more powerful than HFC134a so trying to take care of the baby...she's going to be one of a very small number soon! And the fact I'm in Scotland generally means that the gases are going to be lower powered anyways :P

Thanks a bunch

Oh okay, might give it a bash on green gas and see how it holds up.

Just arrived today so been giving it a fair amount of use :D

Needing the recoil spring changed it's a bit too weak...is the Hi-Cappa one the only one that'll fit or do you have any other suggestions?

Danke...this is MY thread...it's me looking for them, stop poaching this thread :P

Not all TK USP mags can take green gas. The first version mags are slightly transparent and will blow a gasket if filled with green gas.

Another thing to consider is that there's a kit to make your v1 USP to take v2 mags which are easier to obtain. Downfall is that your v1 mags cannot be used anymore.

The Guarder 150% recoil spring for the TM Sig P226 also fits and works fine ;)

Happy days, I'll take your word for that and order one post haste :D One more question about that though...is there any use fitting the hammer spring as well or will the recoil one do?

Not all TK USP mags can take green gas. The first version mags are slightly transparent and will blow a gasket if filled with green gas.

Another thing to consider is that there's a kit to make your v1 USP to take v2 mags which are easier to obtain. Downfall is that your v1 mags cannot be used anymore.

It's a V2 I have (well I think it is...brand new anyways) and I'm even having trouble finding mags for it, still waiting for a reply from Romania so all hope isn't lost...YET :(

Probably the v2. Version 1 was released around 1995.

Btw, TK's site markets the mags for 4200yen each, before shipping.

Here's my v1 with a metal slide if you want to compare it to yours:

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/W...20v1/Nov022.jpg

Nice one :) I'm reading the site now with the help of Google Translator...would you happen to know whether he'd e able to ship it to the UK?

Yeah mine's definitely a v2, where about did you get the metal slide for yours? And would it fit a v2?

Much appreciated

I believe he does direct sales but I'm not positive.

As for the metal slide, I believe I heard/read it wont fit.. You really wont be able to find one anyways.. These USP's are rare but that slide is a whole other class of rareness. Last I knew, no one has made a v2 metal slide yet either.

I believe he does direct sales but I'm not positive.

As for the metal slide, I believe I heard/read it wont fit.. You really wont be able to find one anyways.. These USP's are rare but that slide is a whole other class of rareness. Last I knew, no one has made a v2 metal slide yet either.

Yup it seems to me he does do direct sales...whether or not the UK will be a whole different matter and a few poorly worded emails to hopefully get something sorted :)

Nightmare about the slide, I knew what I was getting into when I bought it so a metal slide isn't a necessity but would be cool.

Zero one have helped me to get spare parts for the USP40SD (ie new version) so i'd imagine if they have them available in Japan Z1 might be able to get them for you. Should be slight easier to get than a spare little ball bearing and spring :P

good luck

edit: though it did take over a month to get those little parts so you might be in for a wait if you go through z1

Archived