Need a vest for SCAR load-out

Pave_Hawk

I'm on the look-out for a MOLLE vest to complete a SCAR load-out. Ideally, i'd like a vest/pouches package, which should be a bit cheaper than getting a vest and pouches seperately (or would it?). I just need a solid MOLLE vest (preferably Olive Drab), some rifle mag pouches and maybe even a larger pouch to put my wallet and mobile in (no chest pistol holster or hydration pouch).

You guys know any that fit this bill?

Thanks

please dont bump your threads. especially after only 40 min. it makes me unhappy.

now, if you would have done just a little bit of looking around instead of pointlessly bumping your thread, you would have seen this thread PINNED at the top of the page: List of Gear Retailers

like was mentioned above, you already know what you want: an OD Molle vest. take a look at the websites in the link above and find a vest you like and buy it. whats the big deal?

if you want to try and make a specific loadout (ex: SEALs or Ranger loadout) take a look in the many threads dedicated to specific groups and see which one you can do with a SCAR and find out what kind of vests that group sports and buy that one.

if you want a cheap vest that is not name brand, go here: Clicky!

Huh? You've already said what you want.. MOLLE vest, molle pouches. It's not like they're rare!

What are the brands to look out for?

I'm looking at WGCshop's offerings, for example, in the vest department and there're are vests, vest kits and chest utility kits on display from 20 different manufacturers. I've been playing airsoft on and off for years, but only had one vest (a heavy-duty generic "SWAT" one) and so when it comes to combat gear, I don't really know my *albartroth* from my elbow. I know Blackhawk, G&P, Guarder, King Arms and i've heard of some of the others, but I dunno what the quality of their kit is like.

Is there somewhere a gear noob can go to get the ABC on airsoft/replica vests (brands and types)?

Thanks

... Your flag says Hong Kong. If you're really from there, it shouldn't be hard to figure out. I'd recommend going to Kwong Wah Street (you can get there from the Yau Ma Tei train stop). Proud gear is... okay, from what I've heard. PANTAC is the most reputable brand for replica gear. Best place I've found to buy pantac is Armed Forces.

If you want to buy real gear at really high prices, go to Supreme Co.

But you'll find everything you could possibly want in Kwong Wah Street.

... Your flag says Hong Kong. If you're really from there, it shouldn't be hard to figure out. I'd recommend going to Kwong Wah Street (you can get there from the Yau Ma Tei train stop). Proud gear is... okay, from what I've heard. PANTAC is the most reputable brand for replica gear. Best place I've found to buy pantac is Armed Forces.

If you want to buy real gear at really high prices, go to Supreme Co.

But you'll find everything you could possibly want in Kwong Wah Street.

Will do, thanks.

Archived