Fn Five Seven?

aaron2310

Marui is bringing one out. if you look back at the last few gun shows that marui attended, they have the Five.seveN represented as a resin cast in the display cases. its been a plan since before the first AEPs came out.

it still looks like its a few years away though.

Marui is bringing one out. if you look back at the last few gun shows that marui attended, they have the Five.seveN represented as a resin cast in the display cases. its been a plan since before the first AEPs came out.

it still looks like its a few years away though.

That's good to know :)

Let's hope they make a decent FN Browning too :D

Stuey, I'm not sure I made it clear. The magazine feed design is worse than gravity feed... the BBs sit in a stack, like on a regular double stack magazine.. but they sit one behind, one in front, one behind, one in front. Means you get no shot, two shot, no shot, two shot... nice and consistently *suitcase*. The dual hop system is just.. wrong. So very, very wrong.

I have a Marushin. 3 words... Piece Of ****

The LD2 hop is dumb. I installed a TK Twist, and now the hop doesnt seem to want to close up properly cos the back of it is held by a plastic catch. It double feeds. The slide comes off the rail under recoil.

I sort of expected it, but was still disappointed.

Avoid!!!

But when Marui will aproach their FiveseveN project is certainly uncertain. I wouldn't be suprised if Marui came up with the Beretta PX4 Storm first. They don't seem to be that interested in producing the announced FiveseveN if you look what projects they came up with recently: Hicapa 4.3 Extreme, Hicapa 5.1 GBB 14 years … and they still have some AEPs in pipe they announced years back – M9 AEP, S&W PC 356 AEP and from their submachine gun line the Steyr TMP AEG. Will be interesting to see, which project they face next. I hope FiveseveN, too. Because it's a nice hand gun and something originally different from all the other gbb models on the market. Just to bring some variation into the collection :rolleyes:

But when Marui will aproach their FiveseveN project is certainly uncertain. I wouldn't be suprised if Marui came up with the Beretta PX4 Storm first.

This is another one I really want. It was supposed to be out in the first quarter of this year but we haven't heard much in the way of the Px4 either./

Archived