Sniper's secondary

tanpanther

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want a small SHTF pistol try a KSC Glock 26c , good full auto noise maker !!!, personally I always swore by my TM 18c AEP,

then by a TM MK23 , now I always carry a holstered JG Scorpion ( stock removed ) holstered in a high ride "modded" Deagle

holster on my belt kit. Gives me 60 rounds of accurate fire, reasonable range and no gas issues in cold weather.

I saw a "toy" the other day that might apeal to some, a mount to fit a medium frame glock underneath the fore grip of a rifle ( 20mm rail

required LOL) as a grip/master-key style thing. funny thing is it was a Real Steel accessory...

Jim

• 4 months later...
If you want a small SHTF pistol try a KSC Glock 26c , good full auto noise maker !!!

Jim

I love brandishing scoped rifles, but enjoying mucking in when I play, so I swear by my M16 DMR, I have the comfort of being able to make efficient mid-range to long shots with the M16 and when it becomes to bulky or I'm clearing houses I just prop it up somewhere and go straight for the KSC Glock 26c on my hip with 2 20 round mags and a 50 incase the SHTF. The full auto means you can lay rounds down when you have to and it makes scary BARRRRRRRP noises!

I love brandishing scoped rifles, but enjoying mucking in when I play, so I swear by my M16 DMR, I have the comfort of being able to make efficient mid-range to long shots with the M16 and when it becomes to bulky or I'm clearing houses I just prop it up somewhere and go straight for the KSC Glock 26c on my hip with 2 20 round mags and a 50 incase the SHTF. The full auto means you can lay rounds down when you have to and it makes scary BARRRRRRRP noises!

Not bad.

But 4 months hardly qualifies as a proper necro. :D

Greg.

• 6 months later...

Hi guys regular airsofter but new to playing back in the uk with ukara laws ect and just got my form signed of by my local site and have been told best way to get registered is to send with order for a gun itself. So I am trying to decide on a sniper back up as I carry my VSR witout sling I cant decide weather to go for something like a MP5K or a KWA 93r as the site I play on is not massive and there is only one other sniper rifle user that I konw there and he is new to it like me and as u can guess every one else is carring aeg's which could make a good backup a must so any help would be very gratefull.

Thanks all

Archived