well, what is this?

Horsem4n

Well then, I'll just have to import one ;) It's turning out to be cheaper even to import single guns from HK at the moment, for some reason....

Also, apaman, got a link to that? I've had a quick poke around their webby and couldn't see that...

To be honest, £95 is pretty good for a UK retailer...

http://www.airsoftworld.net/aandk-dragunov...-july-2009.html

You have to do a search for SVD for it to show up.

I've never heard of "4 war" so I don't know if I could trust them so if I get one (and im 90% decided) I'll get it from Airsoft World, gotta support the local lads!

go for AW, its great to buy domestic and you'd probably get it cheaper than ordering from HK. over here in the US its always smarter to buy guns from HK since its always a few bucks cheaper than domestic. War 4 is one of those less popular HK sellers, but they normally get a lot of stuff first and have great prices. i haven't heard of anything bad about them.

i did place the order, im just waiting for confirmation and a shipping charge so i can pay for it.

Being in the UK I may well give my local retailer a call/drop an email as I am pretty certain I want one. Looking at cost domestically v cost from HK+shipping, I'd rather go for the UK retailer due to ease shipping and *some* warranty.

Does airsoft world offer a warranty on this? I know sometimes action hobbys only give's a thirty day warranty on springers (Shot guns these be), and they order stock together (well they use to) and normally have similar offers on.

Archived