Full Auto Pistol/GBB Help

bankz5152

Hey all,

Basically I need a fully automatic pistol that has -

- No barrel tilt when cocked - e.g. Glock 18's

- Ability to have a much longer inner barrel

- Short-ish magazines

- Relatively cheap

Also would a M11 fit, with severe wight loss and modification fit in the back of an extended P90?

Thanks

gbb TMP fits the bill, good luck finding one tho, or a hi-capa extreme

edit: hang on are you trying to fit a gbb full auto inside a p90 shell? good luck with that, you'll need it

Yes,

But the P90 shell has been slightly enlarged. I was thinking the M11 may be my best bet.

But can you get extentended barrels for the M11?

With an M11 i would ask this question first:

Can you open the P90 every mag or two to clear out the jams?

Airsoft M11s have the habbit of spitting the BBs that missfeed out of the ejection port. if you have covered that with the side of a P90 then you are in trouble.

maruzen scorpion or maruzen/clone MP5 are best bets i would think.

Yeah I'd say the skorpion or mp5k aswell, either that or the Mp9, however with both the mp9 and the mac11 the magazines are really long.

What about the KSC M93R's? I dont know if the barrel tilts on them or not.

As for extented inner barrels - AEG barrels and pistol barrels (especailly the ksc ones) are quite different at the Hop end, and will require some modification to get them to fit.

I have a fair idea of what you want to do because I, too have considered such a project. Totally doable but I don't think it would be cheap.

Also, even though the barrel tilts on the 18Cs, you could perhaps alter it so it doesnt tilt?

Something else I considered was that the KSC M9 would be cool to do a project like this with because the safety and fire selector are part of the frame and not located on the slide, much easier to incorporate in to a rifle. Also it has a 3 burst fire.

Hm, kinda disjointed post but I hope some of it helps.

Hey all,

Basically I need a fully automatic pistol that has -

- No barrel tilt when cocked - e.g. Glock 18's

- Ability to have a much longer inner barrel

- Short-ish magazines

- Relatively cheap

Also would a M11 fit, with severe wight loss and modification fit in the back of an extended P90?

Thanks

As far as the KSC System 7 Beretta 93R is concerned, the barrel does not tilt when the slide is locked back. the 92F (M9) doesn't either. The 93R takes the 26 rounds mags of the 92F also.

The muzzle velocity of the System 7 92F is good 10m/s (with 0.2g bb) more powerful than the 93R.

The inner barrel doesn't tilt in any GBB pistol, and the outer barrel is just cosmetic.

So you can just buy a KSC G18C or any tilt-barrel full-auto pistol, ditch the outer barrel and install a longer inner barrel. Any machine shop will be able to modify an AEG inner barrel to fit the hop-up chamber of the host pistol. It's only a matter of turning the OD from 8.5 mm down to 8 mm at the rear and making a few cuts and grooves.

The KSC Glock series will also provide you with the shortest magazines, of course with the increased cooldown effect when you shoot full auto. Perhaps a G19 magazine would be a good compromise between fit and cooldown.

-Sale

The inner barrel doesn't tilt in any GBB pistol, and the outer barrel is just cosmetic.

erm I own a KSC Glock 23F and the barrel DOES tilt mate, just like it does on the REAL Glock (Yes I know the 23f is fictional, but the glock 23, and in fact ALL glocks have a tilting barrel)

The Hi-Capa extreme is sounding like your best bet mate

Hey,

Thanks for the help. I didnt think about the M11 jamming, Ill have to add an ejection port in the side of the P90 shell which wouldnt be too difficult.

I have a G23F and it does tilt only slightly but it does. Also im no longer bothered about the long magazine i did a mock up with my glock mag.

I have had some wierd thinking that you may like to ignore :P

If i where to do something similar to this, i would try to retain use of the AEG magazines. I would fit the gas parts into the AEG gearbox, using the nozzle to feed BBs and then attach the gas parts to the back of that.

Then i'd try to make a large gas tank in the remaining space inside the gearbox and use a fill valve fitted under the stock plate.

Either that or i would make it external gas and go with my CO2 classic rig...

I love the Auto 9!

When I was in Dubai I think they had one of the origionals from one of the films in a display case by the head of a full size Master Cheif statue (not the costume on a manquin, a full size coloured statue) and the other side was the really cool sword from the origional Blad film.

Very cool shop IMO.

erm I own a KSC Glock 23F and the barrel DOES tilt mate, just like it does on the REAL Glock (Yes I know the 23f is fictional, but the glock 23, and in fact ALL glocks have a tilting barrel)

I was talking about the inner barrel, not the outer barrel. The outer barrel retreats and tilts, but the inner barrel stays put. For the record I own a KWA G19 as well as the real thing.

To bankz5152 too: just go ahead and remove the outer barrel of your KSC Glock and reasssemble it with the inner barrel alone. Then cycle the slide. You'll see that there is nothing to make the inner barrel tilt.

It's only the outer barrel that tilts in these models to mimic the action of the real thing. The front of the inner barrel does raise a slight bit together with the outer barrel, but when the OB is removed the inner barrel is 100% static.

Just two minutes of your time is what I ask – you'll see that it works exactly like I described.

Thanks,

Sauli

I was talking about the inner barrel, not the outer barrel. The outer barrel retreats and tilts, but the inner barrel stays put. For the record I own a KWA G19 as well as the real thing.

To bankz5152 too: just go ahead and remove the outer barrel of your KSC Glock and reasssemble it with the inner barrel alone. Then cycle the slide. You'll see that there is nothing to make the inner barrel tilt.

It's only the outer barrel that tilts in these models to mimic the action of the real thing. The front of the inner barrel does raise a slight bit together with the outer barrel, but when the OB is removed the inner barrel is 100% static.

Just two minutes of your time is what I ask – you'll see that it works exactly like I described.

Thanks,

Sauli

My appologies Sauli. I did do this and found you to be correct.

If your going to custom a gun to fit it in a shell then you can do all sorts to it. like not having a slide or "outer" barrel at all and fixing the hop unit in place.

Most browning action airsoft replicas could use a fixed hop unit and barrel if you put a little time to make it happen.

Archived