VFC Combat Master & A/NPEQ-15 Advanced Target Pointer Illuminator Aiming Light

pjcat1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Laser of less than 5 milli Watts in the light frequencies of 630 to 680nm.

The quoted light frequency is that of red light. So the law is very relevant.

Don't take rubbish advise, or assume because it's sold in your country that it is legal

the light preq is fine as far as im aware as its red, no idea on the output i would imagine its fine,

Does anyone know the strength of the laser that is supplied in the VFC AN/PEQ-15 Laser Aiming Device ( FDE ). Ireland has the following limit:

A Laser of less than 5 milli Watts in the light frequencies of 630 to 680nm. Anything above this would be illegal. Can any confirm the specs of the laser supplied.

Any help would be great

Did u read the first page of this topic?

2. VFC A/NPEQ-15 Advanced Target Pointer Illuminator Aiming Light

90 lumen LED light

0.5mw red laser

U didn't...

Its out on a few of the HK shops Redwolf WGCshop etc etc... Still waiting for a review of it before I decide to pick one up..

huh? if you were answering my question the combat master is most certainly NOT out on redwolfs site, or at least it isnt listed under VFC products.

Last night wasn't on wgc, this mornig is VFC SR15E3 IWS Combat Master AEG @ 400$ :o

vfc_aeg_sr15e3iws_l.jpg

Features:

SR16 M4 Receiver

Ambidextrous Safety / Selector

Ambidextrous Mag Catch / Bolt Catch

Flip Rear Sight

Mid-Length URX Handguard with Flip Up Front Sight

SOPMOD Stock Set

Bolt Locking System

Specifications:

Gear Box: VFC Custom Gearbox ( 8mm / Ver.2-Compatible Internal Parts )

Motor: High Speed Motor

Magazine: 300 Rds

Length: 735 - 817mm

Barrel Length: /mm

Weight: 2690g ( Gun, Magazine, Rail Cover x2, Vertical Grip )

Battery: INT-96-1400GGCQB ( Not Included )

Muzzle Velocity: 320-340FPS ( with 0.2g BBs )

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Vertical Grip, Rail Cover x2

Last night wasn't on wgc, this mornig is VFC SR15E3 IWS Combat Master AEG @ 400$ :o

Not cheap ... but in light of the fact that the 16" barrel version is $465 ... that's a pretty good deal. I'd get the VFC SR15E3 IWS Combat Master ... and a true 11.5" barrel, and call it good.

At first look I was surprize how cheap is compared with the 10,5" that I have, wich was 465 (still at this price today), BUT after looking at small details u realize is cheaper with only 15$ compared to 10.5"/14.5" ;)

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Vertical Grip, Rail Cover x2
No hard case, wich is like 50$.

VFC Rifle Case

The VFC cases are absolutely useless. I have several and have absolutely no use for them. If VFC wanted them remotely useable they should have used foam instead of hard plastic, better hinges, better latches and holes for locks. As is, they're a waste of money. I'd gladly get a card board box with generic foam if it'd save me $50 on every VFC purchase.

Well it's not about how good or bad is the VFC hard case, all I want u to show, was where the difference in price is, that's all. Why is 400 and not 465 like versions with hard case. ;)

And by the way, the internal design of that case, was for VFC SCAR-L version's, those rifles fit perfectly inside, not like M4/SR16/SR15 variants.

Well it's not about how good or bad is the VFC hard case, all I want u to show, was where the difference in price is, that's all. Why is 400 and not 465 like versions with hard case. ;)

And by the way, the internal design of that case, was for VFC SCAR-L version's, those rifles fit perfectly inside, not like M4/SR16/SR15 variants.

The VFC cases that came with my SR15/16 had different internal geometry than my VFC SCAR case. The SR15 cases were designed around them to a degree. Either way, they can keep the case.

• 1 month later...

Archived