U.S.A & The U.K.

sierra hotel

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My age of consent rule: "If there is grass on the field, play ball !"

JK: It's 16 in Pennsylvania but there are some strange bits about age difference (I think it's three years). So a 16/19 yo pairing would be fine where as 16/20 is illegal. From 18 on (22 now) though I didn't go lower than 18 as to avoid any problems. Check IDs seriously, I've been lied to about age before.

JK: It's 16 in Pennsylvania but there are some strange bits about age difference (I think it's three years). So a 16/19 yo pairing would be fine where as 16/20 is illegal.

Not true, its if they are under 16 someone who is 13, 14, or 15 may get it on with someone up to 4 years older then them. If theyre 16, theyre fair game for anyone. I know this one because Im a minor and I had a relationship with a woman who isnt. Im not some sort of sex-rulebook or anything... lol

Having spent a summer telemarketing the Brits I can say I like them. I was working an unpaid internship so I wasn't too into the selling aspect so when an opportunity arose to talk with someone I took it. They were, for the most part, friendly and nice people. And I agree with some comments here about Scottish accents. Some of them were simply incomprehensible. (I just hope the entire country isn't like that. I'd like to visit Scotland in a year or two and see where the ancestors came from).

Oh and about American beers. Sure, most of them, the Coors-Budweiser-Miller variety sucks and is IMO only good for beer pong or getting drunk. But try out some of our microbreweries. You'll find some really good stuff. (Especially in the northwest).

But try out some of our microbreweries. You'll find some really good stuff. (Especially in the northwest).

Yer I've got to vouch for the Northern Beers as they are quite good. I stayed at the Hilton in Minneapolis earlier in the year and I tried some of the local beers and I did enjoy them.

Josh

Archived