U.S.A & The U.K.

sierra hotel

i see america and canada as the oldest sons to britain, america is the rebellious arrogant one and canada the suck up kid. australia is the slightly younger psycho son and new zealand is their tag along bro, the rest of the common wealths are just raped and conquered countries with nothing really similar to the above mentioned countries, well except maybe south africa but sssshh its best to forget them...but on some other subjects our mustard and beer is totally weak for sure and so is our cheese for some reason, not our fault though thats just how they make the *suitcase*. i prefer you guys' beer tbh even though it costs alot more for alot smaller an amount, newcastle brown is the *suitcase*, makes you wanna glass a *badgeress* like a jordie ponyboy :P

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aliensexgang: Rasied a good point, I've not eaten decent cheese outside of Europe: Kiwi cheese is like eating rubber. Even the processed cheese slices over here are better than Kiwi regular cheese. Truly disgusting.

One day I'll get over to the states and eat myself stupid on steak. :)

yea well we DO do steak very well, in the south its all about bbq grilled stuff and fried stuff (at least 89% of the white population in the south is of scots/irish stock so we love to fry *suitcase*) and being a red state "obama is the devil" spoutin bible thumpin fatass that thinks larry the cable guy is the epitome of hilarity. they are still suprisingly good people despite all that :P , but still i hate the south and thank whatever imaginary diety that isn't there that i wasn't raised in a southern manner at all (despite having the accent). one of you guys was talking about moving to atlanta, atlanta is a weird place because it is in the middle of one of the most redneck states but isn't really redneck at all and actually a pretty awesome city. just don't wander out of it because then you are back "in the *suitcase*".

haha THAT's the thing you took out of what i said? i was not bragging at all, it was more of a slight at how people here go to outrageous and weird extremes to cook meat and then they sit on their porch couch and eat it outside while their kids fight shirtless in the yard with dried kool aid on their mouths. but they also go to extreme lengths to cook up crystal meth and moonshine in the woods, so it's just swings and roundabouts as you *rickrolls* say.

i think we get along due to the fact that apart from your "native americans", the Americas were colonised by the Brits, with the pilgrimages.

That big war where you won freedom from the Brits, was in the literal sense, a civil war.

It was the children (great grandchildren) of the pilgrims, fighting against those who stayed in the UK, for independence and the right to govern themselves.

Essentially, most of you will be able to trace your heritige to our tiny little island.

Only ever been to America afew times for short stays, but have spent more than two years in Canada... when people hear my accent (London) you will be surprised how often they tell me they are Irish!

that said...

When i retire i am moving to "North America". The people there are really nice, and your gun laws are far slacker than our own - i was considering Texas, but i want the mountains, snow, lakes, log cabins....

a better analogy is the uk is the slutty girl that will do whatever USA wants pretty much, provided USA pays for drinks etc. Like when UK sent the lockerby bomber back to wherever was basically UK saying "no I'm not doing anal" etc

Not quite.

Sending Al-Megrahi home was like the slutty girls bolshie scottish mate shaving her armpits in the living room to scare off any men who visit.

yes, why? do i seem immature or something?

"Sending Al-Megrahi home was like the slutty girls bolshie scottish mate shaving her armpits in the living room to scare off any men who visit."

you are a wordsmith sir haha

IronWolf: Posts merged, in future use the edit feature instead of double posting.

Am I the only person enjoying Guzzi's outbursts? Making my day...

:o

They were considered to be outbursts? As on a lot of occasions, I wasnt intending in the minutest way to be serious. I was just having a bit of a laugh.

I very rarely am serious when I post such stuff. If I am being misconstrued, then I apologise. :unsure:

I believe him TBH. All Darklite needs is his devilish whit, boyish charms....... and a *suitcase* load of rohypnol :P

Josh

Nah, the rohypnol just makes me drowsy, I don't know why people said it would help. :D

Personally, I find the yanks quite amusing. Especially the exchange students who come over here convinced that they know how to drink.

A few notes:

1) American pints are smaller than British pints

2) American beers are ######-weak compared to a proper British Ale, stout or even a decent lager.

3) The American exchange students who think they can drink are always eager to jump on a challenge.

This never fails to amuse. Hobgoblin works best, I find. :D

i think we get along due to the fact that apart from your "native americans", the Americas were colonised by the Brits, with the pilgrimages.

That big war where you won freedom from the Brits, was in the literal sense, a civil war.

Yeesh! There were a fair sight more people than just us Brits there even if we were in charge of large amounts of it for a while!

Guzzi - I appreciate you too. :)

true, there are actually far more people of irish, italian, and german stock in america than there is english, they all flooded here in the 1800s. the films gangs of new york and far and away illustrate pretty well and accurate the flood of irish immigrants coming into new york harbor. but we are a mix of everything and essentially mutts and that's the point i suppose.

Archived