TK's : M16A1, FA-MAS and AK47.... 3 good guns ?

GBH

OK, for my website im gonna start selling 1 or 2 AEG'S since i normally only sell lower end sprringers. I have decided to get these three guns as you guys seem to like em, all made by tokyo marui , what do you lot think of the following AEG's ???

M16A1 VIETNAM VERSION

AK47

FA-MAS

i was thinking about selling em at about £200 each what you reckon ??

would peoploe bhe intrested, i dont wanna buy a stupid amount of these things and people start saying how bad they are... let me know what you think , cheers

Are you planning on selling them with batteries?

If not, I suggest selling the M16A1 and FA-MAS for probably 130, and the AK-47 for 140.

Note these prices AREN'T USD. I don't know what the British currency symbol is on my computer. <_<

EDIT: Used Euros instead of Pounds. Damn my lack of attentiveness. :blink:

well on zero one a famas is 168 quid

an AK is 216 quid

and an M16 VN is 202 quid

and on airsoft armoury an AK is 180 quid

M16A2 is 180 quid

they dont have famas

so there you go. i think airsoft armoury is the cheapest reliable shop in the UK, so if you beat the prices above, i cant see how you can go wrong.

if you sell your aegs as a package (with battery, charger, sling and hi-cap), and it is well priced, it will be VERY appealing to people just getting into airsoft.

remember you should have all this other stuff in stock as well (mags, batteries etc)

to beat prices, i think these should be the following prices

FAMAS - 150 quid

M16 - 160 quid

AK47 - 160 quid

if you sell the ak (not the s) for 160 it will be the cheapist in the uk, i think and as long as you spread the word so every one knows then you will have no problem in shifting them. Hell if you sell ak for £160 il buy one on the first day you sell em B)

vns are great plus if you get a bunch of birdcage flashiders you can sell them as two guns it one- the Xm16E1(aka m16vn) and the A1 :D youll probly wanna take the tulip ones off for the customer first though mine took 2 hours then i used a squirt of wd40 and off it comes.

AKs are fun especially if your able use it like a huge pistol.... :P

if u were selling guns at decent prices (hopefully cheaper than they are now :lol: ) and accessories that rival that of the main suppliers as well as being a reliable supplier yourself, im sure many people would be very interested. lets face it if anything that keeps people away from things like this its mostly the prices, whether it be getting started or advancing upon already existing equipment.

I know of a few people who would be very interested if you did this.

vns are great plus if you get a bunch of birdcage flashiders you can sell them as two guns

What Cazboab means, is that if you can obtain the flash hiders from an M16-A1 / A2 (the vented muzzlebit at the end of the barrel) then you could sell them as an M16 kit that you could convert from A1 to VN model (same model different flash hiders)

Sell them separatly too, have package options.

the cheapest in the uk is 160 for a FAMAS, 160 for an AK is just... WOW, everyone will buy one as long as you deliver.

The m16 is very slightly less advisable. If you are going for a newbie package ppl will send back packages because of a barrel wobble or somthing, so the AK47 and FAMAS (Get F1 and SV) being fool-proof helps a bunch.

Hope you use our prices cus you would get TONS of customers...

You gone through my list of website problems yet?

The VN has no forward assist and the A1 model does, it wouldnt be the same really.

Yeah that's true, but looking at the pictures I get the impression that the TM AEGs don't make that difference - the VN still has the forward assist...

Then again I may just not have looked at enough pictures :P

hiya, spam i read what you said on my other post about the site, most of the changes will be made later this week, thanks for your help :D

Ok so let me get this straight , you can basically supply 2 types of m16 only by changing the end bit, so i get the 2 types of end bit i have 2 different types of gun, if so i'll just do that . But are you guys suggesting the m16's tend to have problems, becuase i cdont want a large amount of returns, its a lot of messing about, should i keep to just the AK's and famas's if so i'll sell em at the £160 price range , what do you suggest i sell them at if i supply a kit, with the gun, battery (large), extra mag (large), bb's and a mask ? would £190 be good price?

both prices not including postage, which im guessing is like what £10 or sumthing ?

I just want to make totally sure before i buy, if i did sell at thew £160 i'd need to know i would have a few customers, which might be a problem since im not a well known supplier and by the sounds of it nobody trusts my site yet ??

Any thoughts let me know, thanks guys :)

Archived