Tokyo Marui M4 CQB-R 12/24 RELEASE

Shinden

Totally useless. Totally.

Thumpy...OUT!

You're referring to your own post I assume?

I'm torn between this or the SOPMOD... I play more CQB than anything else, but on the other hand I'm going to pick up the M4 on Saturday, and I'm a very impatient person! Shame the trades won't be in tact for the UK.

With the CQB-R release coming soon, Tokyo Marui also has the accessories available seperately. This includes FDE/Black colored Rail Covers, Metal Rear Swivel Sling Adapter, FDE/Black colored PEQ15 Battery case, RIS Rails, and LMT type rear site.

The FDE model will look very great with the rear sling adapter and rail covers along with your own scope, light, laser, grenade launcher, and silencer!

What's up with that stock?

The stock is a VLTOR E-MOD type stock, and the small compartment on the bottom can hold 2AA size batteries, or perhaps a small bag of BBs. The cheek adjustable pieces are fixed and cannot be removed like the real stock because the battery slides into those compartments from the back. It is a one touch battery slide in feature and the gun is ready to go.

theres plenty of upgrades out for the sopmods i have everything i need, not that it breaks ever! lol 8 months on a lipo still going strong.. long live the sopmods, the most reliable gun ive ever owned. i love watching others go back to the safe zone with a gun malfunctions and i just keep on playing thinking money well spent.. Buy right or buy twice thats what i say ;)

theres many that play cqb so its a a good addition to the range but im personally hoping for an mp5 or a full stock version so i can make a 425 single shot spr style sopmod. though ill probably just do it any way to a normal one..

well just to ###### on that one, I currently have a TM FAMAS in bits because the motor gave up. Totally stock internals too.

To be fair the Famas is a really old TM design. I've got a TM P90 and I've yet to have an issue with it. Trust TM completely. I'm very interested in their new G36K EBB but I'm actually having problems finding UK retailers that have the new recoil shock stuff in.

And same in regards to the whether. Gas rifles aren't something that can be used reliably here.

Prob is where are you going to find a replacement piston for the tm sopmod? I don't know a single retailer that sells replacement pistons for the sopmod. That's really holding me back from buying one as the piston is def the most prone to failing!

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product-info.php?id=3173

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=3855

With the CQB-R release coming soon, Tokyo Marui also has the accessories available seperately. This includes FDE/Black colored Rail Covers, Metal Rear Swivel Sling Adapter, FDE/Black colored PEQ15 Battery case, RIS Rails, and LMT type rear site.

Hopefully the normal crane stock will be available too in the future...

Personal preference, but that Emod stock... <_<

they are prity excited about the g36, aaron, nick gave me the tm new release booklet thingy with the latest stuff including a spread on the 36, firesupport spend a large portion of there day just trying to think of what they can fit on the tm delivery im sure when they can get them they will.

damn elanaiba you beat me too it hehe :D

they dont break you dont need replacement parts :P

aaron firesupport have just replensihed there TM recoil gun stocks.. get in there quick these bad boys sell out quick!

Look what I found today:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=4036

Who are these Hornbill guys?!

lol good find, not ever heard of them but it was simply a matter of time till someone else saw the giant sopmod shaped hole in the market.

they look standard, but i did have one sector gear fail on me, so there could be a market for these. But firesupport do the tm ones for the sopmod so id have to have the tm ones die on me again to change to these..

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3855

this is interesting BUT becarefull i duabt it has the extra notch on the top to activate the blowback feature.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this type of gun do well in woodland? I play alot of CQB which this one will be great for... but i play woodland from time to time as well.

Will the shorter barrel have a big loss in range comparing it to the other m4 sopmod from tm?

Archived