Sign in to follow this  
AnakChan

Initial Impressions of the TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock AEG System

Lonex 6.03 300mm barrel, pdi w hold rubber and an element white h nub. Barrel sticks about 3 cm into the flash hider but as its black you do not notice it. Also just got a Dytac CQB ACC Silencer in MC for it.

For those who have changed the inner barrel of their TM SCAR-L, was the inner barrel stuck pretty well with the hop bucking? On the TM M4 Recoil Shock series, the barrels are stuck pretty good (which is why there have been a lot of reported broken hop units - from people trying to force the inner barrel out of the hop unit)

Awesome! Thanks for the info stew! I'm waiting for the scar-h myself though I'm close to pulling a trigger on the cqc. Gotta wait it out a lil bit longer. My Marui SOCOM cqb should be enough for now though I just got started on my 4th p90 the past year. Lol!

yesterday i have orderd my scar-l cqc tan version with 5 extra 82 round mags , its now on the UPS plane and it wil be here in 2 days ;)

I got my scar and its awsome ;) it shoots 315 fps out of the box and a ROF of 1450 with my 7.4v lipo.

the only thing i did allready whas removing the fuse and put on a dean connector.

so any some ideas to put on the scar ? what kind of sight, or silencer,grip any thing els .

Suppressors aren't much use in airsoft in terms of actually suppressing, optic choice depends on where you play and foregrip selection is very much a personal preference that you need to decide on based on trying out a few different options.

Other than that, TangoDown standard or SCAR rail covers look nice.

yeah i know, but i have a TM p90 and if i put a silencer on that thing then you dont hear me shoot the p90 , same thing on the UMP.

the only guns that i know off where a silencer work pretty well is a p90 and UMP.

I had many times that i whas schooting at guys, and they did not hear me, and i whas not that far a way.

a m4 and scar and many ohter guns make alot more sound there it does not work .

Most of the noise from the scar is the blowback mech, and their really is no point/way to quieten it. A silencer will change the sound, I put a Dytacv ACC cqb silencer on mine (only adds about 7cm to the overall length of the gun).

yeah i know.

but i wand a moe/miad grip on the scar but its to bad that they dont fit, those moe grips are a little thicker and that better for me.

BTW do you know what lenght the inner barrel is of the cqc scar ?

ok thanks,then i gonne order a pdi 6.01 barrel with a systema hop up rubber and nub and a dytac silencer i think.

Edited by point7

One question about the marui scar: Does closing and opening of the stock tend to wear out the wires in anyway? just curious. I just hope it doesnt pinch the wire or damage it from extended periods of folding.

One question about the marui scar: Does closing and opening of the stock tend to wear out the wires in anyway? just curious. I just hope it doesnt pinch the wire or damage it from extended periods of folding.

Would be very surprised if it did happen , the sheathing on the cable seems very strong and durable to me . Think you'd need a hellava lot of opening and closing to start to degrade it .

Can a 6.03, 363 mm barrel fitted in the standard scar? I do intend to worrie about the range. Cause the standard barrel is only 300 while most AR's have a 363...

Edited by EpiX

you can fit any lenght you wand, you just ned to cover up the extended part of the barrel then with a silencer.

and btw you not gonne see any diferance in range for those 6 cm not even if you put a 40 cm barrel in it.

you only gonne get a tighter grouping with a longer barrel and with or fps limet of 350 fps.

1* guys i have a little problem, i have unscrewd the screw that holt te barrel to remove it, so now i can slide the barrel up and down but i cant get it out of the upper,

does it slede completely out of the upper or only half and then pull it up the get it out ?

because i try it but does not seems to work.

or i dont pull/slide hard enoug because im afraid i break anything.

2* so after i faild to get it out i tryt to get it back in, but the problem here is when i slede is back in the bolt seem to get stuck in and does not move back and forward .

So is thare any trick to get it back in and working ?