KWC mini Uzi

renegadecow

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_KWC_KWC_Mini_Uzi_CO2_Blowback_NEW_Version.htm

Looks like KWC is ramping up production and quality as Redwolf claims better performance on this new version. Old mags are incompatible with new ones so think of this as like the KSC System 7 iteration.

Also noticed RW mentions it now fires from an open bolt, like a WA mini Uzi. The old version KWC fired from closed bolt (mimicking late production Uzis) as it had a separate hammer and hammer spring which is probably why it consumed so much gas in the first place (having two springs to compress instead of just the one.

Ah I see. If it's doing 390fps on CO2 then shouldn't the gun shoot a little less hot on green? I assume the fps given is with CO2 rather than green given that it's sold as a CO2 gun? If that is the case I'm definately intrigued.

Redwolf usually put in the FPS box the gas that the FPS rating was achieved on or in the gas type box in the information.

Wish they had a tone down set or had a simple way to mod it to fire more like 350 fps.

'FireKnife'

• 1 month later...

I bet you could reduce the FPS by fiddling around with spacers and washers on the insides, to restrict the gas flow. I'm mildly interested in one of these as an alternative to other GBB SMG/rifles, but only if I can get the power down.

By the way people, the product page for the green gas valve on RedWolf says it fits both the new and old versions of the magazine. However, it also says that the mag only gets 29 rounds on semi or 15 on full auto, bit useless really.

If it's as good as the old one, I might actually get one. Hopefully the gas system has been improved, I would like it if you could get one full mag off one CO2 capsule, if fired in one burst.

Archived