Real World Pacman

Un_FriendlyFire

Real World Pacman

Sounds like a great idea although i just know that someone will get killed playing this game by walking into a road looking for cookies or a sugar jar. or a game designer messes up and puts a cookie on the edge of a cliff (oohh the fun to be had :D:D

So what other games do you think will come after real world pacman?...im just terrified of Grand theft auto being released as one of these, although Ghost Recon would be a good game in this form (THE ORIGINAL NOT THAT FARCE OF A SEQUEL!) or Operation Flashpoint although you might get some funny looks...like airsofting really :P

I think you're referring to a gay rights parade.  Though I would believe you if the grand marshal was called the "Pacman" 

No I wasnt anywhere near any gay pride parade :rolleyes:

Seriously though, there were people running around the subway dressed up like pacman characters. Too bad I missed a chance to trip on of them.

There was some game at my local toymaster 5 years ago (my my memories :P ) it was a virtual reality ninja game, they cost £50 but apparently they were called back, because they caused loss of eyesight if exposure was more than 6 hours or something ludicrous

cheers

There was something shown on Tomorrows world years back like a giant ping pong ball you got inside.

The game was projected onto the outside so you were totally surrounded (they demo'd it with doom or doom2)

The ball was on rollers so as you moved in any direction, the game would move too, much better than wearing a headset and having to look with your head rather than just your eyes!

At the time he only had funding for one projector.

Archived