Wow, CA's own shop in Kwong Wa Street

Denihilator

As you can read on Arnie's News, the CA is going to open their own shop in MK. IMHO, an interesting move from a manufacturer, but a positive one, I sensed a lack of CA products in Kwong Wa Street.

Hopefully the quality of customer service and knowledge of shop assistants would be on high level and will surpass the service of some shops in that area.

Do you plan to attend the grand opening? :)

I would imagine they would be. They'd have to be competitive with the other shops in HK for a start.

They are very secretive about their wholesale prices though. I tried to get in touch with them to find out how much their guns cost wholesale (I was thinking of setting up a small airsoft store in Shrewsbury) and they refused to have anything to do with me without a valid VAT number and all sorts - just not practical when I was still doing a feasibility study.

Most other places gladly give out wholesale prices if you can show good intent.

Quite a few people are starting to use CA stuff.

The problem is that CA stuff is more expensive than TM, even though it's a better deal in the long run.

But I have found that HK people in general are very careful with thier money, and want to buy a TM and use it right untill it melts, then get a metal body.

Thanks, Darklite. Isn't that also the fact that the general consensus among HK people is to prefer Japanese products because of famous quality based on precision quality control process during the whole manufacturing process.

I would find it a bit old fashioned. Literally, nowadays, high quality products can be produce everywhere in the world. QC standards had been widely implemented. And airsoft guns are simple devices.....

Hello Fellow Airsofters,

I remember the old days when I seemed to be the only folk on Arnies to advocate CA's new M15A4 series. Then, most people didn't believe how much CA has improved and here in HK people laughed about me having a CA product.

Now, I AM laughing to see that CA has established an entire new company image and is a serious competitor to Tokyo Marui and others. Their shop in KW Street symbolises that. I am really anxious to know if those lameas* KW Street retailers still dare to make fun of Classic Army.

As a truly CA fan I shall join the opening of their first exclusive retail shop worldwide.

...was about time that those arrogant Ja*s over at Marui get a kick in their guts.

The wholesale prices available to USA retailers from the sole distrobuitor in the US is $270 for a M15A4, $260 for a CA36, and like $245 for a Mp5.

I have a retailers partner ship with spartan and have access to all those prices. PM if you want some more prices ect.

The CAM15a4 carbine is $2000HKD on the street.

That's around $250USD.

Anyhow, looky what I found:

The Classic Army Shop is located in Shop no.12, G/F, Blk 2, Tsui Yuen Bldg., No. 2-

20, Kwong Wa Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong. The Grand Opening will be started at

1:00p.m. in the 11 of June, 2005. Snacks and cocktail are prepared. You are cordially invited to attend the Grand Opening. Please come to join us!

Huzzah! And guess what?

The M15CQBR is now listed as a product on the CA website. This means that it is finished, and will probably be available for sale at the CA shop!!!!!

Anyhow, looky what I found:

Huzzah! And guess what?

The M15CQBR is now listed as a product on the CA website. This means that it is finished, and will probably be available for sale at the CA shop!!!!!

Yes, it's been listed as available since around June 1st or 2nd, I think. I hope you're right; If you or anyone else sees the CQBR in the shop, I'd be interested in knowing it's price. Thanks in advance.

Archived