Another strike on Chinese airsoft...

Frontiers

I can actually see why their government wants to crack down on illegal RIF manufacturing.

If I was in charge of a country with over 1bn people, even if only 1% of the population turn out to be complete nutcases, you don't want 10m people who could have easy access readily convertible firearms.

Sorry, but if someone believes that converting a cyma quality gun into shooting real ammo is possible(easily or not), he should be fired from his position in the government at once, just for plain incompetence.

If someone really said that converting AEGs into real guns was or is the reason to these raids, well, he is just lying

I can actually see why their government wants to crack down on illegal RIF manufacturing.

If I was in charge of a country with over 1bn people, even if only 1% of the population turn out to be complete nutcases, you don't want 10m people who could have easy access readily convertible firearms.

Complete nutcases do kill people there, they use knives though.

If someone really said that converting AEGs into real guns was or is the reason to these raids, well, he is just lying

Well, I guess you technically could make it shoot one .22 bullet where you wanted without having your hand torn off, but you'd trash the replica all the same.

Nobody likes that one, but you can't do anything about it.

Also, I have a bad idea regarding the TM Colts. I'm kinda worried that the hex screw holding the BBU on the frame managed to imprint itself on the hammer (I'm using the blue spring set, IIRC made by King Arms). I won't write anything more, lest BATFE and other idiots get new bad ideas from it. After all, full-metal copies of TM design (Tercel, Bell, KJW) are a tad sturdier than plastic...

Crossbows? They're not that hard to get a hold of are they?

Oh yeah, the Dutch can freely purchase crossbows to kill someone with them, but harmless airsoft guns are VERBOTEN! there. Do you see any logic in that? Because I don't...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been wondering this for a while- why doesnt anyone open a factory in eastern europe ? reasonable labour costs, EU access, and non of the problems with over-zealous communist law enforcers. Surely somewhere besides china can open up the market, or even a chinese company with a european site for manufacture.

hasn't anyone wondered that this could all be some part of China's big economic picture.

Think about it.

They churn out loads and loads of cheap hooky gear that we in the western world can't get enough of.

The chinese turn a bit of a blind eye to all this production whilst they get us all hooked (just like crack addicts).

When we can't simply resist and we're banging on their door, they say "we're having a crack down" and reduce supply.

They can then raise the price as we all clamour for what becomes available.

SO, they knock it out fast and cheap to start with, crippling the oppositions commercial viability and hopefully collapsing them.

They get it all so we can't get it anywhere else...

Then bang up the price!

Perfect coup-de-market.

The Government then take an even bigger slice off the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I read that cyber gun have just bought a facory in china and announced it on their website. So how will that work if r.i.f. production is not legal in china? I suspect full brown envelopes to officials maybe required !

they buy airgun mould factory, those are export only, funny is that they accept airguns to be made to export only but Airsoft keep banned :(, maybe because they look too real is the main reason.

Archived