NIC Certified cerakote coater now in UK

Philbucknall

Holy BANG !

That looks great. But still it's to expensive to me :(.

Do you think they would be so kind to sell some amount of Cerakote itself ? I have to ask them because I have equipement to do this myself. Problem is always the same - buying the paint itself from Europe.

Edit:

Luckily I looked wrong way on list from Phil - price for complete body IS in my range, but still it would be great to buy the paint and do whole job myself - as a scale modeler armed with airbrush ;), and some cheap paint workshops around to bake it after painting, it could be easy to do.

Looks pretty good - I await better photos with interest. Could you explain how the ordering process goes - as in, how you specify a colour etc?

I just called them up and spoke to mark, their rifle smith and the guy who does the spraying. Sorted it all with him. If you want mutlicoloured finishes or parts masking off then you'd defo need to speak o him and finalise a price.

Phil, is that flat dark earth or burnt bronze?

It's burnt bronze but the photo doesn't show it to its best. It's sooooooo nice in the flesh I can't wait to use her!

That's great to hear. That's the mark of a proper cerakote applicator: clean lines, hardy finish, and parts should go back together with minimal interference.

I'm getting my LaRue PredatAR cerakoted in FDE shortly. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have FG in stock now and sig grey, both of which look great!

MRF I asked for you again on Saturday and it's a no I'm afraid. I believe they gave you e details of the european agent based in Germany and to honest that's all they can do.

Below is the last piece they did for me, it hasn't turned out as light as multicam but you know what, Im really happy with the end result! See for yourselves anyway.

69b8a286.jpg

Archived