Operation Blacksheep @ Fort Drum

fun as always, i just love how it's 21 hours continuous! Compared to John Lu game (irene, etc), this is def the paramount Mil-Sim experience so far in the US.

Looks like a hell of a lot of fun. But, the fact that you're riding around in a *fruitcage* U-HAUL TRUCK immediately disqualifies this statement.

Looks like a hell of a lot of fun. But, the fact that you're riding around in a *fruitcage* U-HAUL TRUCK immediately disqualifies this statement.

Yea I wasn't feeling that either, but besides the U-Hual truck, excellent game, well planned, and well paced.

Blacksheep is hosting another huge game, 1000 players in Virginia at the cove. Helicopter insertions, and armored vehicles will be used, no more U-Hual!

thecove.opblacksheep.com

At 4:09 the cameraman throws a Tornado impact grenade against the doorpost... shouldn't the cameraman and possibly the accompanying guy have been hit ?

That's the biggest downside of impact grenades. I've had it twice so far that I've thrown it and it clips a nearby obstacle hosing myself with BB's :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...