Russian kit discussion

Soloman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wouldnt mind me asking what is the big string on the trouser bottoms for...not the drawsting things to tighten the bottom (use this to keep trousers neat above boots)

Well the suit is an overall. the KLMK was designed to be worn on the normal Khaki service uniform. The whole suit is really loose and has lots of room, really comfy. It has elastic cords on the legs and hands, so it won't be all loose and hanging on your boots, you'll get tripped on it if you're running. Did I miss the point of your question? :D

I have a Flora set ready too, I should take fresh pics of it too. ;)

Might be buying the Flora parker if i can find the spare cash.

If you're going to buy any similar M4 type parkas, you want to make sure who ever you're buying it off has small sizes.

I'm just over 175cm/5'9" and that jacket seems just a tiny bit long, and I'm a thin guy as well. Unless you're wearing many layers under the parka, you'll end up with a lot of free space.

Judging by the photos, you're pretty much my size. I just want to know if you know what russian sizes mean.

Cus I don't. :mellow:

ah no sorry it these new flora bdu's I brought

thats the bottom of my trouser legs on a hanger its not the short strings its these big long ones

nice loadout by the  :D

If you see on the oposite side inside the trousers the is a button, put the button through the corresponding hole in the string type thing.

Now when you put the trouser on, that bit of string thing should go under you foot, creating, like, a stirrup.

This way, when you are wearing boots, they wont slip out when you tuck them in.

Not very well explained, but I did it to my trousers in the pic on the last page ;)

was also gona ask if people know what can fit in the nade pouches on m23 looks like 4 pouches for small smokes and 4 for standard ball bb grenades (like this)

oh and to keep it on the russian photo theme my maddest, baddest, meanest, grumpy russian look (i'm a happy guy really  :P look quiet ugly frowning :blink:)

http://www.acdwebb.plus.com/Tom/russian1.jpg

The smallest pouches on the top row are for VOG-25 grenades (for the GP30 underbarrel launcher)

:P

I got some better quality pictures coming up/... But photobucket has shrunk it due to the free membership

actually... I can't even upload them.

They're 1.8 megs zomg each. If you really want a good look, PM me and we'll try to do it over the msn way.

I got normal view, fur collar detail x 2, label and the back of jacket in 3 zoom levels.

You can even have a look at my fingers!!! :D

NOTE: the pictures are for my gorod M4 jacket. For those who would like to buy their own...

Each to his own.

My will look awesome on my mates AK105.

Don't worry i'll post a pile of pics when i'm done.

Won't be able to put the side mount on untill October though, as my mate wont let me drill my gun lol. He said that he's gunna do it, as he can... erm "Borrow" all the correct tools from work.

He's also going to rivit the mount on instead of bolt... which is nice.

Archived