Modify jumping on the flat hop bandwagon..

hwagan

Just spotted this on WGC;

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=MDF-GB-05-63&search=special&rs=Available%20Again&catid=&cat=

Seems Modify are also jumping on the flat hop craze - Going on how good their VSR rubbers are, possibly a better contender than the Prommy version?

A+ are suitcase, mapple leaf monster not so much, prommy were dissapointing, ratech and these look as promissing as the last ones. i will follow their evolution but i will keep testing my own flat hop mods until these prove to be worth a penny

One good thing to come of this I suppose, means I don't have to sit with an exacto blade and sandpaper grinding off the inner nub. Pair it with HS's rhop patch and m nub should cut down on tedious sanding since I'm lazy and inpatient ;)

I got some great results with the Prommy Bridge nub. It was the tightness of the Prommy straight bucking that let it down, barely let the bb in through the neck. Though you did have to trim the Prommy Nub's length ways to fit your hop unit, so i guess this makes it a bit more straight forward. definitely worth a go for that price.

Archived