WGC shop miracle inner barrel

Isamu

I can see how this system might possibly improve short range accuracy, but range? Unless your current hop-up rubber/barrel set up is atrocious I see no reason for improvement with this system.

I foresee this scratching at the bb when hop is applied leading the accuracy at range to actually be worst.....yep; last pic with the hop up chamber, yay for minimal surface contact!

Anyway; the concept's similar to what RATECH is doing; except that RATECH is using a bucking to get the same effect.  IMO given that it's a brass barrel (YAY OXIDATION!) and you're paying the same price as a prommy stainless; why would you even go for this 'miracle' barrel given the cost.  Shaving the tappet plate to seat the nozzles farther at rest or using Pakayama/Firefly nozzles would have been a cheaper method to achieve the same principles.

Because it is miraculous!!!!!111!!!1oneoneone and will make your bbs travel to infinite at lightspeed

now, seriously, its common practice with most marketed products to use a "BIG" name on something slightly different and charge a lot of money, most buyers wont admit the real performance and will say its AWESOMESAUCE, fattening the ranks of the people like them. Systema, Inokatsu, Apple are masters.

I 'like' how they specified the bb weight as well.  It's probably due to the fact that when the hop arm is at 'zero' the bbs are still touching the hop up contact patch/nub and therefore imparting spin on the bb.  So that inevitable amount of spin would probably over-hop bbs under 0.25g.  This MIGHT be able to help you increase your range by using heavy bbs because you'll be able to impart optimal hop at heavier weights when previously you might not be able to without the raised ledge.  Have fun setting the hop up too high though; wouldn't be surprising to see two gouges on the surfaces of the bbs due to the metal insert they used.

HS5 pointed out on ASM that it's a copy of Ace-Lab's product from Japan apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to leave this here:
http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/index.php?topic=10083.msg118002#msg118002

"From Tactical Airsoft Supply:

consumer alert. We tested the Magic box "miracle" inner barrel and found it to be barely worth the high price tag. Results were pretty much par with stock barrels in the guns we used to test. Please share and spread the word before your homies get suckered!

Thanks!"

Had to quote the forum post because I can't find the exact quote from TAS so I assume they wrote it on their Facebook (which I can't see).  Perhaps someone else can find it to verify this.  Regardless; it seems like my initial suspicions are correct bar the piece at the bottom leaving gouges in the bb when the hop up is set too high.  I'm not going to buy a brass barrel for USD 70 to test this though.

Archived