full auto detonics?

minisam92

Hi....

I made a video on how to make a 1911 slam fire, but my youtube account can't accept any video more than 10 minutes (and yet lets people upload 10 hours of mudkip...)

I've been working on a better method, taken from the hi-capa Xtreem, but I'm currently working more than the normal number of hours in a week and have no motivation outside of that to get down to do this project.

I'll get to it eventually.

Heres the old thread: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/211956-full-auto-marui-detonics-how-to/

Ahh, the bump fire sear method.

I have to disapprove of this method, even if it's simple, it's dangerous. Filing down the sear means the gun will go off on the slightest provocation, when dropped or when holstered.

The first time I tried a full auto 1911, I did this method. My gun was hideously inconsistent in how it fired. At best I made it fire bursts of 5-10 rounds before it re-engaged the disconnecter, sometimes the gun would run away (keep firing even with the trigger released) and sometimes it would drop to half cock and not fire at all.

Once it went off when I raised it to fire, so I tested the gun by tapping my hand into parts of the frame, and it would fire even with the trigger not pulled.

I cut the sear in half and binned it :s

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose that method would be easier. But if the mods are to be done on a TM surely the parts to be altered would work on his or any Detonics being TM.

I've been wanting to build and sell kits, but it requires either a way to manufacture the parts in reasonable quantities, or it requires me to get hold of a heap of the origonal parts to modify.

that's still £100 plus to buy a gun for three parts that I then have to modify. The modification will take me a good few hours (3-4 per set) even once I get into the swing of making them.

It's not viable for me to do it that way. It's better if I make a single set then find someone who can put them into small scale manufacture.

I have 3d software and I could have some parts 3d printed. But I want to have a working prototype to work from.

All in all I am very technically minded but have access to no tools and from a personal point of view am very very unreliable with any project that I'm not being paid for.

That's a lot more feasible, Though it would be great if KJ made a clone of the xtreem because then the disconnector and BBU housing would be off the shelf parts and only the sear would require modification.

Oh TM, why must you ignore the existence of everything outside of Japan...

That's a lot more feasible, Though it would be great if KJ made a clone of the xtreem because then the disconnector and BBU housing would be off the shelf parts and only the sear would require modification.

Oh TM, why must you ignore the existence of everything outside of Japan...

Would be nice to see a drop in kit I must admit. Though saying that I have still to find a practical application for a full auto 1911 given how most indoor sites operate semi only and outdoor sites are at ranges too far to render it useful.

As for TM well they are happy in their own little world and so long as they keep knocking out tasty new pistols I am happy :).

'FireKnife'

Archived