Bunker 51?

bankz5152

Totally forgot about this site until just now, I have played there in the past 3 times in the past, had a pretty good time. Though its been 5 years or so since I have played...

Anyone been recently and how is it? Main question is how long are the games in the evening? 

I've never been, but never heard good things - it's a paintball site, too, isn't it? I think it's the place that everyone complained about being damp and smelly, and getting paint all over themselves from brushing up against walls and things.

For the money I'd probably visit Blitz CQB, which is at least reasonably clean and has midweek evening games running from 18:30-22:30.

And it takes 45 minutes to get there and a nightmare with all the gear!

We drive and its at least 1hr 30mins where as B51 would be 25 minutes. Just looking for a cheap local place that isnt terrible

Plus I cant stand the 3 hour long breifing at The Mall.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

And it takes 45 minutes to get there and a nightmare with all the gear!

We drive and its at least 1hr 30mins where as B51 would be 25 minutes. Just looking for a cheap local place that isnt terrible

Plus I cant stand the 3 hour long breifing at The Mall.

I think the 3 hour long briefing does actually help it to be a good day though, it does seem to have a positive impact on hit taking and general good sportsmanship.  I'd always rather be bored in the briefing than not have the information which I find to be a bigger problem when I go to most sites.

Bunker 51 is as grimy as ever. There are some small additions to the furniture that helps the gameplay flow a bit, but still has 2 chokepoints that often cause stalemates.

If you won't play with airborne at whitechapel try www.thecageairsoft.co.uk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ahhh ok then hmmmm maybe if im bored one weekend ill give it a go and report back.

Funnily enough I first started playing with Cage at Fort Amherst about 10 or so years ago. I thought they shut down, cheers.

It can be horrendous. After an hour and 30 minute drive the last thing you want is an hour and 30 minute brefiing that is honestly quite repetative.

Despite the fact the majority of the time every player there is a regular skirmisher and the vast majority have played the Mall before.

Try and arrange a private game if the place is small. Way less cheating, more respect, more room for sneaking and overall better atmosphere.

I think £ 25 is super expensive as well since I pay € 25 for 10hrs outdoor and € 15 for 8hrs indoor. Is living in the UK that expensive?

Not really but I generally dislike woodland games and prefer to play either CQB, FIBUA or MOD sites which usually run about £35 - £50 for 10/10:30am till 430/5pm game day. Plus the majority are usually an hour or mores drive away which adds another £10 or so in fuel. 

So £25 for ~4 hours and 25 minute drive isnt bad to me. 

Used to be better but in the past 5 years all the local CQB sites to me have closed down.

I'm not too fussed about how dirty a site is (I used to play at elecrowerkz, anyone who also played there will know what I mean). I'm more interested in what the game play, staff and regulars are like

I miss that place, the first site I ever played at, baptism of fire. Nobody cried about full auto either.

Alas, times change.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived