Minigun

michael_collins

Why not Arnie? Since they run on HPA, I believe you can tune it down to UK limits

Manufactured and fixed to UK import specs it's not a problem. Fully automatic airguns are prohibited in the UK you see. Generally speaking things that can tear TVs to shreads whilst impressive tend to spike interest from law enforcement. ;)

I like machineguns.

So it should be no surprise that I got it into my head to find out how much I'd have to save (or how many internal organs I'd have to sell) to be able to afford one of these puppies.

Here's the result:

M134A2, 20oz CO2 Bottle, Regulator, 14.4V Battery & Charger, HPA Airline, Bottle pouch and BBs.

- $5300

Ammo rig and feed chute set up

- $1500

It weighs in at 22lb plus the backpack rig so shipping is quite expensive to say the least and all of this includes a 3% discount for cash (so for those of us in the UK who have to pay through PayPal add a further $204 for that).

I'm still going to save for one... But Arnie, If you ever get sent one of these things to review then send it to me huh? ;)

Archived