BB Bag

Prometheus

Ok, I'm sure alot of you, if not most of you guys are tired of lugging around a can of BBs with you and making that baby rattle sound when you so much as walk.

Well, I have a new idea for you guys to argue about....

A new BB bag design...

You know those bags that they sell on TV that you can put cloths and pillows into and then vaccume out the air from it and make it like 90% smaller? This bag is similar...

It would be a bag made of that sam kind of plastic with basically a funnel on one end.

So it would look like this ....I know the font in the picture is small.

bbholdingdevice1ee.png

This way it would prevent rattle and the bag could be scrunched up when at half capactiy or when not in use to provide space for other items in your pack.

Better pictures to come soon.

~P

****EDIT****

Better picture...

bbthing6uq.png

I know this isn't a new idea but it would greatly help with that god-aweful rattle...

~P

Good idea! :)

Couldn't you achieve the same effect with a ziplock food bag? Fill with BB's and close the ziplock almost all the way - leave about a fingers' width open - and suck all the air out. No rattling! Open by the same amount to release the BB's and/or carry a separate funnel to help with loading. Re - useable too.

American eagle already make these ^_^ not sure how good the ammo that comes in them is though :unsure:

American Eagle?? Well, you are in the UK, so are they not a clothing store over there? Here in the US they are a clothing store. I have a hat from there, got it about 4 years ago, still wearing it :)

why not just get a cylindrical tub, put ya bbs in it, then use foam circles to fill up any left over space, like im my pic. you woulkd have to also carry enough foam pieces to fit into the tube when empty, but they wont be too hard as they are very like, and can be compacted.

Thanks, if you going to do one, remember to put tape inside around the plastic also all the bbs will just fall between them if you undersatnd.

Then just a bit on the outside to keep the round shape.

EDIT: What the hell i have had my camra out 5 times today why no use the batts and make it 6 Huh?

Here,

speedloader26fu.jpg

Sounds like this is right up my alley. Why not use a Pastry bag, can cinch it tight as need be, attach a 7mm tip and can squeeze and release bbs to your hearts content. When done twist the tip and if you're creative with a little velcro you can seal it off. Will cost... $5 tops pastry bag running bout $3 and you can get a tip set at the local michaels or whatever for $1 max.

Alex "Col Sanders"

AGH!

I didn't mean a vacume sealing bag. I meant a material similar to the vaccume sealing bags. Just a think plastic bag with a BB nozzle on one end.

No vaccuming at all....just a thick plastic bag, with a BB nozzle. Plain and simple...

~P

For the vaccume thing: I remember seeing an info mercial for a Clothes Bag (Like Camping that keeps moisture out) that you Roll to the end (Assuming that you got clothes in it) and it lets the air out. You can but the same stuff and make it outta that.

I like the Bottle thingie Nicho. If you paint it take a pic and stick it up. That way you'll use up more of your batterys :P

Archived