French marines impression (pic heavy)

Robot 2000

My team uses CCE and we love it. :D We ordered our uniforms from THIS place. They look good but the quality is rather poor. So get the real outfit if you can. We don't use FAMAS gear. Everybody just uses what suits him best. We use boonie-hats for woodland and berets for CQB as they are red and green and have bling-bling badges on them. :P I just ordered CCE helmet cover and net-scarf.

Cheers!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BakaBox: I've definitely seen pics of the french marines wearing some kind of vest rather than the webbing, for example marines5.jpg

(posted on first page of this thread). It would look cooler if you could find some body armour but as we've seen that looks pretty hard to source. I'm thinking of ordering the flecktarn body armour and getting it copied with CCE material once I start getting paid ^_^

Zune: am I right in thinking that the CCE helmet covers fit PASGT helmets?

Zune: am I right in thinking that the CCE helmet covers fit PASGT helmets?

Well i ordered it from THIS place and it was written that it does. I sure hope so or i'll have to modify it somehow to fit. Helmet covers are also very hard to find. They don't have it in stock anymore and they just had it for a few days.

Cheers!

Do Arktis supply the French Military? I've seen a hell of a lot of pictures of French 2Rep using their kit.

Yes,

especially this Arktis vest(ARKTIS M-1604) giletm1604.jpgand this one too(ARKTIS M-1600) arktism1600.jpg

used by special forces and rich regiments ;)

and yes ,you could fit a PASGT replica with a CE spectra helmet cover ,you just have to find one <_<

I'm reservist, but even us can't have those vests because we are not an infantry corp... And I'm in the "red" files of every single local recruitment centre because I ask everywhere I can information about St Cyr (Officer's school, where I would like to go after University)!

Here is my gear. That is a Croatian army vest used for M70 (AK47). It's light and useful and costs around 20€. Too bad it doesn't come in OD. I love my CCE BDU. Our team is called Legion d'Unite and we are part of Airsoft klub Salamander from Slovenia.

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2364/img09364so.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/4383/img09384qq.jpg

hmm...since I'm unlikely to be able to source the body armour, maybe I should change my impression to a foreign legion or maybe just regular Para unit. I like the red berets better anyway ;)

plus this guy is cool:

para.jpg

I'm looking at the 1604 at the moment (Link to a place with it in CE camo in the UK! w00t!) although the 1602 is also tempting ;)

I'll still have the proper webbing though so knocking together a vest in future will remain a possibility ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I love this pics...

I'm portuguese and my team have as official gear, the french camo CCE F2 and we love it!

Some pics from my team.

HOT2~0.jpg

HOT3~0.jpg

Stuntman-full-loaded.jpg

Stuntman~1.jpg

Stuntman-e-Charlie.jpg

Santo~0.jpg

Charlie-lidera-coluna.jpg

Gatopardo~0.jpg

We don't use a beret in our heads, because we thing to use one in our heads, we must deserve it, and this is only a Milsim game, not the real thing!

Regards,

STUNTMAN

PS: Thankx a lot to the french players who share this kind of info with us!

Only I like the Fa-Mas.

The rest are M4 and H&K lovers :D

This is me as a Contractor style using my Fa-mas SV.

stuntman.jpg

We decide to use the French CCE F2 gear after we bought our guns.

We play since 2000, but our team only joint forces in 2003!

All the guys already had their guns and we decide to accept all kinds of guns!

Thankx a lot for your help!

STUNTMAN

Somewhat original to do a French Marine impression, beats all the "Bush" imitations out there!

But IMO the French look too western for my taste, but good luck with collecting 'n reënacting them!

oh dear....

*must not... shout... comm..... NO! must not! oh *beep*.... the forces are too strong..."

COMMIE Bastard!!11111!111!1!1

[/jk]

:D

I hope Baka get's his kit together soon, I think the french camo is... lovely :unsure:

Baka!?!! He's only got, like, the trousers. I'll post some pics of me up tomorrow (no webbing still, but camo all done :) )

wtf are you on about?

Baka doesn't have any of the gear yet, but he's starting to build it after his birthday methinks.

Archived