m3 shorty accesories

hippiehater44

i recently got my m3 shorty and am looking for accessories but i don't know what so any help would be greatly appreciated and me and my grandpa are making a custom wood stock for it so any accessories and where to buy them would be great thanks

e5f188041mm.gif

This is a bit off topic I know, But, Punctuation and Capital letters make your post ledgible, Like so:

I recently got my M3 shorty and I am looking for accessories, but I don't know what...

So any help would be greatly appreciated. My Grandpa and I are making a custom wood stock for it so any accessories and where to buy them would be great!

Thanks

] That follows my posting style, but It is more legible and easier to read [

Thanks

Alex

Edit: Pwned by joeking27, Although when I see posts like this I want cry, I know my early posts where POS, but what's better: a respected spelling newb, or a -1'ed newb by some random grammer nazi?

Hey i got my m3 awhile ago and i knew you could get a pistol grip for it, a smokeys one i think? But i couldn't find it and i thought they had discontinued it, wondering if you guys could help me out cos that m3 pistol grip is fugly as fruitcage and damnably uncomfortable!

screaming do you mean the mp5 flashlight in the grip?? if so i imagen a bit of cutting hre and there and fitting it as the pump, if you just mean a flash light, then a barrel clamp is the bet thing to use, or if he has $400 odd he can buy the m3 pump grip with flash interigrated into it :P

don't think it would be that differcult, if he filed down the mp5 grip so that it fitted the m3, then re-enforced it, i would imagen it would work.

Sounds about the way to do it, the is a RS thing somewhere, but i think its quite expensive.

Having played around with my shorty, you can attach a surefire, using a barrel clamp and some tape. :)

Archived