Vulcan Mini gun

MAKKOO

I'm not getting even close to that argument, as I personally know people on both sides of it, and thus a lot about it. ;)

I'd put that situation down to a "corporate misunderstanding" or similar.

roger... me hear and obey.. I know nuzzink.. NUZZINK!

Yup, thats a Pipers model, Scaar owns one, he isnt exactly satisfied with it though.

If you MUST get an M134, get the Asahi version, sniperx has one, hopefully I can get you guys pics and/or video this weekend.

isnt this the one that literaly is feed BBs. It chews and spits them out?.. If so, what BBs are strong enough to withstand it?

Yup, thats a Pipers model, Scaar owns one, he isnt exactly satisfied with it though.

If you MUST get an M134, get the Asahi version, sniperx has one, hopefully I can get you guys pics and/or video this weekend.

I don't think that he has one, he was trying to find somebody that will buy the gun here in the states and he was asking 4,000 USD but last I know nobody seem to be able put all that money together... so he never actually brought the gun from Japan.

Back on topic, is it just me or this guy is asking way to much!!! :huh: the mini-gun looks to be in perfect condition but he is asking more than twice of what seems to be a fair price... For that price you can buy a real steel M-16 and still have some money left...

I own Toytec's version of the M134 minigun, and I love it. Here's a link to some images of it mounted on a tripod, as well as a couple of internal pics, one of the massive steel main gear dwarfing a puny Marui spur gear, and another of the six individual spring loaded pistons as they seat into the gear face:

http://www.pbase.com/airsoftny/airsoft

AirsoftNY

airsoftny123@hotmail.com (remove "123" part)

He does have one, more than 1 exist you know ;) He doesn't sell guns, and keep them as his own...which is what you're implying?

He owns the gun, and hopefully I'll get to fire it tomorrow :)

He might have one but it's not the one that he was/is trying to sell, because he hasn't pick up that one from Japan, he said he will pick it up in January to ensure that it will go through customs safely.

I had the Asahi version and wrote a review (again, T.A.N.G.O.s site seems to be down) and you really had to use very hard BB's...not any old BB will do. The video that Asahi included demonstrated what BB was acceptable to use or to flat out avoid. Marui BB's were the worst as far as getting tore up in the gun and S II S and Straight were about the best. The Asahi BB's were damn near indestructable!!! Here's a video of me firing it... http://www.airsoftplayers.com/interviews/s...an%20Firing.mpg

Archived