Big Boy

Sledge

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I just want to be clear: you acknowledge that I in no way misrepresented this gun, nor have I in any way acted incorrectly with regard to your messages? I am still concerned about your behaviour this evening, which I feel is at best confusing and at worst dishonest. I stand by this: I will not deal with Big Boy again and would not recommend him to others.

:zorro:

the reasons are....

Very annoying, would not take no to his offer for a good hour or 2

Desperate are we ?

So damn desperate that you pm/email other users asking them to trade the glock for something?

That's low.

Please. Don't.

Nothing to do with the Sale issue, there is a thread discussing this. No, this is for threatening people via the PM system. It's not big and it's not clever

Scammer

Edit:

Point one - retal reps are bad and guarantee a second one tomorrow.

Point two - Sledge told you about the crack. If you couldn't see it from that picture, I would suggest you need your eyes tested.

Point three - Don't start what you can't finish. Welcome to my *beep* list.

okay, G_Rs one was the first and thats ok. Then Sledges, which is not related and i can't coment, as i don't know the content of the PMs. Third rep is refering to the thread. Fourth is refering to him offering it to someone and fifth is refering to the thread again.

Thats a bit OTT, maybe 2 are okay, but does it really have to be taken to such extremes like -4 in about 6 minutes?

To be clear, I DON'T regard this matter as resolved until either Big Boy shows how I was in the wrong at any point on this OR apologises for his behaviour in PMs to me and others, and on this thread. I would also like an explanation for why he was trying to sell the gun at the same time he was trying to get money out of me. In case this wasn't clear, he was asking for either a full refund and returning the gun, or for me to give him an unspecified amount of money as compensation. Presumably, this latter option would have seen Big Boy sell the gun on for about what he paid me (£60 for the gun, two mags and postage. He is asking £50 with one mag) AND get extra money from me. Seems shady, don't it?

To be clear, I DON'T regard this matter as resolved until either Big Boy shows how I was in the wrong at any point on this OR apologises for his behaviour in PMs to me and others, and on this thread. I would also like an explanation for why he was trying to sell the gun at the same time he was trying to get money out of me. In case this wasn't clear, he was asking for either a full refund and returning the gun, or for me to give him an unspecified amount of money as compensation. Presumably, this latter option would have seen Big Boy sell the gun on for about what he paid me (£60 for the gun, two mags and postage. He is asking £50 with one mag) AND get extra money from me. Seems shady, don't it?

Sledge...I apologise..i have been a complete and utter wnker and i need a right spanking..i deserve to go die as i am a fcuked up cock..i bow down to everyone in this thread :shutup2:

Ok,

As the photo was sent with the condition of the slide clearly visible, the article in question was "Bought as Seen". Also as the price was lowered to the buyers asking price it would be seen that the buyer was happy with the condition of the article in question at the price that was agreed. Therefore the sale was legitimate and the buyer was in no way misinformed or cheated.

Therefore I rule that the seller is in no way responsible for contributions to a new item or is required to make a refund of monies either partial or full. As for the buyer he is free to sell the item in question at a price he feels happy with.

Neither the buyer nor the seller is in no way by this court guilty of any suspicious activities and should not be seen as suspect traders or consumers by these forums or it’s members.

Case closed.

Lock the thread.

Ok,

As the photo was sent with the condition of the slide clearly visible, the article in question was "Bought as Seen". Also as the price was lowered to the buyers asking price it would be seen that the buyer was happy with the condition of the article in question at the price that was agreed. Therefore the sale was legitimate and the buyer was in no way misinformed or cheated.

Therefore I rule that the seller is in no way responsible for contributions to a new item or is required to make a refund of monies either partial or full. As for the buyer he is free to sell the item in question at a price he feels happy with.

Neither the buyer nor the seller is in no way by this court guilty of any suspicious activities and should not be seen as suspect traders or consumers by these forums or it’s members.

Case closed.

Lock the thread.

Shame i got 6 neg reps inthat though

Hello Peeps

I really cannot see the point in all this...........

This matter was between sledge and bigboy, nobody else.

It should have been confined to either Pm or email/Phone etc... and sorted out.

It has obviously all been blown out of proportion, in absolutlely no way can bigboy be classed as a bad trader from what I can see as money has been recieved for the goods, and in no way can sledge be held responsible for the condition as the pictures showed clearly the damage.

Let sleeping dogs lie guys......this is getting boring

just an opinion (everyone is entitiled to one)

Cheers all....M4DC4T

Shame i got 6 neg reps inthat though

What you need to remember is that this is someone’s house, if I was to come it to say your house and started to behave in away that you wouldn't like what would you and your family do?

Throw me out,

It's the same on the forums. Only because you are able to join a site it does not give you the right to be offensive or abusive to others or act in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable to be here. People in the net need to start realising that forums and other group sites aren’t a right they are a privilege, and that at the end of the day Arnies and other sites are non-profit making sites set up by people whom also love the sport if not the same as you more so as they have built the very site you are abusing.

Archived