does anyone love this?

It looks a bit too different for me. THe mag well and mag do it no justice in my OPINION. But really, I think the whole thing is a bit of a waste, for, why not just get an Mp5 variant? For the 9mm feel. BUT, I know some people wnat the straight mags and the colt style body mold, so CHEERS!

I was one of those guys that use to hate 9mm Colt convertions, now I just love them. It's really good news to see that G&P is producing this kit I'm just tired of the feeding problems that I have with my kit.

It looks a bit too different for me. THe mag well and mag do it no justice in my OPINION. But really, I think the whole thing is a bit of a waste, for, why not just get an Mp5 variant? For the 9mm feel. BUT, I know some people wnat the straight mags and the colt style body mold, so CHEERS!

The real reason to use converted 9mm armalites instead of MP5's is that they require much less training to be operated by a person who's already familiar with the 5.56mm versions.

When we come back to the 6mm world, it's much about realism isn't it? So a player wants a realistic gun for whatever impression he or she is after, whether they love the looks of the exact model or not.

Another reason might be that the gun is different. Many airsofters (for some odd reason) are very hesitant to customize a gun someone else already has.

-Sale

• 2 years later...

Archived