Poseidon CERUBERUS

BigRedJ

Hey you can check this out. I did not have much luck translating it, and it does not look too promising, however it is worth a try.

http://www.tacshop.ch/?con=shop/produkte_n...tid=00000000001

You could also try contacting the actual maker. They said on their website that they dont ship overseas. But they may be able to ship to you as a specialty or something. It never hurts to ask.

that'll be a NO then!  :blink:

Sorry Man, i tried. I looked every where that i could. i even looked at multiple searchengines and web crawlers. Just no luck. Dont give up though. You may find someone that wants to get rid of one.

Personally i hope that you find one. I love the way those guns look. and they are pretty cool looking when they fire too. The mag release is pretty sweet too. I would love to see the way they work.

I will keep my eye out.

• 1 year later...

theres no point even looking mate, i wish i could link you to a site, but theres no were in the uk or the us that sells ceruberus the only way you can get on is if you make it from scratch, or if your lucky there will be a kit on ebay, i'm going to attempt making one, if it works i will post it here.

i'm sorry if this seems like a pointless post but i thought i'd save you ripping you hair out searching the net for one.

also i believe the ceruberus is based on the glock 26 that might help if you wanna make one

sorry i can't be more helpful. take it easy

Ian

wild seven

Nope. Endoshoji lists the kit, yes, but...

'Discontinued' and price of --- So not available from there. On the other hand, you COULD leave them a request for one if they happen to come across them somewhere.

Just no quarantees there that they'd be able to locate any.

Once Poseidon stops making something, thats pretty much the end of it. I have a friend who tried to pay an exorbitant amount of money just so that they could make another Zastaba M22 for him and they declined the offer. They also can't handle international orders anymore as the guy under that department quit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived