It feels great, all wood and metal parts, it has a great wieght and is balanced, and makes a really great sound when firing

im worried what the cold weather will be like on it as it only takes 134a have a game tomorrow at GZ will see what its like, i only got one mag though the others havnt come yet :( will be fun

will give better review after the game tomorrow

everyone i show that pic to comments on the shoes :P

well a very rainy and cold day at Ground zero , some would say not made for gas guns

got there stuck in 134a and it didnt have enuff power to even push the bolt back

stuck some ultra in and its been firing fine i still havnt got the hop up just right yet as i had to break it in and it is fiddly to do with an alan key

got some kills and they all yelped out when i hit them

only down side, where it got soaked some of the wood treatment has come off, may sand it down completley and redo myself

very reliable weapon i would say

• 4 weeks later...

Miller (airsofters forum) and I both have the Marushin Garands and we have both come across the same problems.

Due to the violence of the blowback the fastenings (screws and nuts) come loose and the slide cover begins jumping out and up and getting jammed on the left side of the breech top. You will at first notice some sideways movement in the cocking mechanism, and when that happens you need to tighten up all the fastenings. Once this is done the rifle will work again fine.

It happened on mine after only 20 magazines!

Otherwise super guns. :P