Xbox 360

Master_$hake

I saw a commercial for Call of Duty 2... that thing looks awesome. But, a FPS on a console with gamepad??? BOOOOO... FPS were meant for keyboard and mouse play. If COD2 for PC is half as good as the original, I might get that.

It is.

I Have COD2, beat SP COD2, and now I'll shortly here, be hosting online server for COD2. (Linux box is having a few issues with it's config pannel right now...)

Very good game. Very good.

And, I won't get Xbox 360 till HALO 3 comes out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Call of Duty 2 was different on the XBOX to the PC version.

When they released the XBOX version of United Offensive (COD1 expansion) it was an entirely different engine to the PC version. And was cack.

I wouldn't be surprised if Call of Duty 2 was different on the XBOX to the PC version.

When they released the XBOX version of United Offensive (COD1 expansion) it was an entirely different engine to the PC version. And was cack.

Yes, which is why COD2: Big Red 1 is different then COD2.

Same name, but different developers and engines. Big Red 1 is actually by the same company that did United Offensive.

I assumed, he was refering to the PC version which I thought was being ported over to Xbox360, not Big Red one. (Even though, I will probably get big red 1, because it looks Fing sweet.)

Well I just hope it wasn't like that UO one...

I too don't think I'll even get one when Halo 3 comes out, rather just go round a friends house and play co-op ;)

I'd rather spend ridiculous amounts of money on the PS3 when MGS4 comes out, thanks. :flamed:

Well I just hope it wasn't like that UO one...

I too don't think I'll even get one when Halo 3 comes out, rather just go round a friends house and play co-op ;)

I'd rather spend ridiculous amounts of money on the PS3 when MGS4 comes out, thanks. :flamed:

True, but my brother in law is getting the PS3... Kinda works out when you live with your sister and her hubbie. I buy the Xbox.. he buys the PS...

woot. :blink:

im gonna wait until well into next year. im not a big games player, so i dont intend on buying one any time soon, at least not beofre its a 100 quid cheaper. and the first i get will be PGR3, just like PGR2 made me get an xbox (and i still dont have all the cars <_< )

i only play HALO for the co-op when me and my neighbour are a bit caned and we run about with just the shotgun and rifle butts.......ahh those were the days.

it is so perfect you can kill the big flood monsters with a shell then a rifle butt. best bit of the game that.

soz double post

do you reckon that halo3 will tie in with the supposed movie or will it ignore the movie completely?

I asked some dude that works in Game. He said its coming out near the same time as thr PS3. I don't know why though, i thought it would be coming out with the xbox360. Ohh well...

Archived