$50 AUG

Ze_Baron

I can tell you with 99.9% certanty that is the BE tech AUG. Look at the page, on the graphic it says the mag holds 70 but in the text it says 80. It's actualy 60+. On the velocity, 280-290 with .12g bb's. It comes with the fake scope just like the BE tech, and they toss in a few extra cells (normal has a 7.2v battery.) And so you know, it is NOT a exact replica of a marui. It still has a low end platic gearbox, platic inner and outer barrel and the body is a cheap platic.

All that said, it's still a pretty fun gun for just dinking around. Not going to compete with TM, ICS or CA but if all your friends are using springgers and other low end electrics you will rock their socks with that gun. It shoots 200fps with .2 BB's which is what the hop up is set for.

Edit:

PS I have put a 9.6v battery for a TM AUG in the ME tech and it was SICK! The ROF was as high as a TM MP5K with a 10.2v battery!

I have it, and I've put metal gears, new piston, new piston head, new anti-reversal latch, new barrel, custom hop-up (stock one sucked balls...), M100, and a chop job to make it...

IMG_0001.jpg

AUG carbine :)

IMG_0005.jpg

The M4A1 is a toystar springer I've upgraded.

IMG_0004.jpg

The rail is actually supposed to go on the M4A1 :P

Archived