The Ignorant People On My Block

Crandall

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is kinda simmiler to a conversation I had with a coworker of mine. cept we get along. any ways I yusta paint ball years ago. over 7 years ago. any ways I was telling him about a match we were going to have for airsoft on 12/11 and that he should come with us. and he was telling me about how he usta play paintball a few times. I let him know that paintball is outdated and way to expensive. also painful and we both agreed on that point. He was wondering about how do you know if you hit some one. And I told him that person calls them selfs out. he could not understand why some one would want to play fair and just not call if hit. So I went in to detail on how your a *beep* if you dont play right and then you will be playing all by your self cuz people wont want to hang with thows kind of players. He was like I would just keep playing so we could win cuz theres no paint to prove that im out. I told him he was pettie and that walking to respawn and wating 2 to 5 minuts aint no big deal. Its a different mind set with paintball I rember people would cheat soooo badly. Wipe the paint off or haft to have refs come over to say your out. With airsoft its more fun and less Not uh! you did not shoot me I shot you first ######. So game day I took a diffrent friend out and we had fun. my buddy at work was to hung over and I wasent realy cool with bringing some one who would make me look bad by cheating. BTW in paintball just go to the market and get some grapes there alot cheaper then paintballs.

• 1 month later...

Ya I know "holy thread revival batman" but there is new news in the ongoing saga that is my life. Ok first I don't feel like saying mr. pink , and etc... so I'll just say there real names. There names are Kevin, Ryan, and matt. Not only or they still saying, "ohh airsoft is for Pus$ies" they started to destroy my house!!

About 20 minutes ago, they rang my doorbell, I had already been mad at them for prank calling my house (I don't think they understand I have caller id) so I didn't answer my door for them, they rang it again, they liked this little blue whale stuffed animal so I put it in the window, and this is were it gets good.

Now I was just watching tv after I put the whale in the window, when I heard some banging on my house near the whale. I went upstairs to check it out. They were throwing ice/snow mixtures at my window. I have a screen outside the window, for in the summer I can get a breeze, and not get bugs as well. So I tought to my self "they wouldn't dare rip the screen" but just for good measeure I gassed up the G19. I had to do it outside so my house wouldn't smell of propane, which took some time.

I came back to my room, and checked the window to see if they had left yet, they hadn't. To my amazement, they ice/snow had ripped the screen not once, not twice, not three times, but four times. I hadn't done anything to them, so I opened up the window in the other room and opened up on them. They ran away like scared little gurlies. I yelld now F*ckin STOP!!

I then decided to add this little story to this thread, but what did I here as I brought my laptop down stairs and turned it on. More Ice/snow being thrown at my house. I had put Mr. G19 away, and had no time to get him out so, I simply opened the door, and yelled "You F*ckers ripped the screen, now get the F*ck off my property. They've yet to come back.

I now think back and have thought to myself, that I shouldn't have just opened up on them, and should've given them fair warning, but I was just not in the mood to deal with these idiots. I just don't understand what would make somebody do that TOTALLY UNPREVOKED. What do you guys (and gals) think?

They litteraly only live up the street, like 1 minute I could be to mats house 2 mins to kevins. already went up to there houses. We'll my mom did :rolleyes: !! Mat's mom understood, and he's probably gonna get a talkin to tonight, but Kevin, Ryan's mom was like "ohh he's broken some of our stuff. she thinks I broke there door bell 5 years ago when I was 8, so shes just gonna defend them all the way. It just makes me mad!!!!! If they come back with anything but an apology, There gonna get 2 fair warnings, and then Mr. G19 is gonna come back out, and this time I'm gonna actually look down the sights instead of point shooting, and AIM FOR THE A$$!!

Archived