The Ignorant People On My Block

Crandall

I have this friend lets name him mr. pink. I have another friend mr. green. we'll mr. green used to play airsoft. he even bought a springer to play with. He enjoyed it a lot. mr. pink's mom wouldn't let him by an airsoft gun. So he turned against airsoft. He went back to paintball (which no one liked because i wont pay $15 for 500 paintballs when I can buy 1500 bb's for the same price, even cheaper) Me and Mr. Pink did not get along. Mr. green said he didn't want to start a friend war, so sold all his stuff. He did start a friend war with me. Now on the bus home all mr. Green and mr. Pink talk about is how gay airsoft is. This is what mr. green and pink say to me everyday on the bus "pussies like you only play airsoft, because you can't take the pain of paintball. be a man and play paintball" This coming from those morons that dress in about 3 layers of pants, 4 layers of shirts and 2 hats (and goggles). What the hell?? They say that paintball is less expensive then airsoft. For some reason they can justify spending $200 on a paintball gun. But say that a $250 for an airsoft gun is retarded. I just think it's funny when every friday night 4 of them play paintball and have to drive over to generic sports store and justify spending $20+ on paintballs for one night of playing. Now that I'm done with my ranting what do you guys think about this, or do you have friends (or enemies) like this? Cheers!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think its kind of childish to fuel the constant "battle" between paintballers and airsofters. Its mostly between the immature airsofters and the immature paintballers, and I don't think it makes either side look any better. If you can truly take it like a man, then just don't say anything back and don't act like little girls and just keep arguing. I mean I'm not calling you a little girl, but just say "whatever man, think what you like, I'm out, peace" then they will actually realize their criticisms aren't doing any good, and they'll stop.

So just be the real man about it. :D

Oh I have been. I don't go "ohh but paintball is the one thats gay" or anything like that. They have been stoping on that whole airsoft is gay because i ignore them. There jsut stupid. I have played paintball, and thought it was stupid with having the guns look totally unrealistic, and having 200 in a hopper (ergo I only use low-caps), and having no sights and is just stupid. I tried to take control of them when we played but then they would do stupid things like joke around (like look at their wrists like they're trying to see how long it's taking) when i'm tryin to explain what to do, because i know what kind of tactics work. then everyone would run away and completely seperate and always lose, and blame me. Then we went to a local pb place and mr. green got shot up when a kid kicked him out of one of the bunkers. He was really close to crying and said then and there that pb was gay. Most of the time when the play they never actually play because they didn't want to shell out the big bucks to buy reliable pb gun. Sorry if i'm boring everyone with my rantings but I needed someone to tell and I thought you guys could understand so thanks.

It sounds like your friends are being a pain in the *albatross*, especially mr pink. :(

Thinking one fake gun game is gay and another is cool doesn't make much sense. They're both only games and both of them have players wanting a fun time and others who are having sad military fantasies. Airsoft is cheaper, that's all. If pink thinks paintball is for tough guys he's a geek.

Mr pink sounds like he hates anything he's not much good at. I bet he'd love it if he was allowed to do it and was slightly better at it than the rest of his crowd. then you'd have to put up with him going on about it all the time.

Too bad I can't offer advice. It sounds like you're staying calm and waiting til it blows over, which is the best thing to do. Either mr pink will grow up or you'll drift apart and both start hanging out with other friends. It's worth keeping your eyes open for other people at school who like airsoft. If things get worse with mr pink, you might find yourself wanting to have other friends to hang out with.

Economic girly men

No doubt they have man boobs as well?

they may eventually come to their senses but I doubt it, end of the day if they were friends it wouldn't matter what sports you or they engaged in, I'd say find new friends and ignore the childish behaviour (they will soon get bored).

"Mr pink sounds like he hates anything he's not much good at" you should see how he freaks out when everyone kicks his *albartroth* at Madden 04. he throws down the controler and goes "come on, this stupid game" and then turns it off. Hilarious

Punch one of them when they are alone and then do the same to the other. By punch i mean brakes the mto shreads. They will stop when they know who they are dealing with. Thats what im planing on doing at

least to some arsh0les i know.

it's really weird. When ever we talk about airsoft/ paintball, Mr. Pink starts a fight, and Mr. green joins in. But when we don't talk about that we get along. For some reason they all think they HAVE TO buy $350 dollar guns. thats why they say its more expensive. They would rateher buy 200 paintballs for 10 dollars wwn they could get 5000 bb's for a mini they sell at the generic sports store thats like only a mile away.I just Dont understand??

i'll try it. Ohh and today i left them when they went to the food store to steal from the candy things, where you pick out the candies you want, and weigh them, and then pay for it, but they don't. ohh well anyway I left to go over to my other friends house (who are paintballers, but really like airsoft a lot when its bes to cold for painball) who have minis and played with my springer. which did break. unfourtantly. Ohh does anybody know where i can get that little piece in the back of the slide that holds the slide on for an HFC P99 springer for really cheap, or a broken HFC Springer for cheap with that little piece??

Ohh does anybody know where i can get that little piece in the back of the slide that holds the slide on for an HFC P99 springer for really cheap, or a broken HFC Springer for cheap with that little piece??

Parts for springers simply don't exist, and if they do, they don't really deserve to. :blink:

hey, grab an Airsoft friend, and challenge them to a 2 Airsoft vs 2 PB game. WHen you kick their *albartroth*, then... well... you kicked their *albartroth*. but you'll have fun doing it! Heh... Im not dissin PB, its fun and all... but... ahh... the guns...they sort of look....... weird........

Archived