Tiny panties are the way of love!

oikoik

The word "pedophile" certainly passed through my head once or 87 times...

More like every time a pair of underwear (why is it a pair, if there's just one) flashed on-screen.

Japan - where men are perverts, boys are perverts, and everyone else is an object of sexual desire.

More like every time a pair of underwear (why is it a pair, if there's just one) flashed on-screen.

Japan - where men are perverts, boys are perverts, and everyone else is an object of sexual desire.

make that everything else...

but nothing compares to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents. And Sledge is Sledge. Supposedly.

Okay, you hate the Japanese culture.

Nobody here cares. Get over it.

that was just a riot of bright colors, stars, gibberish (given, as I can't understand Japanese), weird techno/Sesame Street style sfx, and one ginormously fugly girl,

from my viewpoint.

and it was kinda sad how they used the fat one to carry the SE part...yech.

that was just a riot of bright colors, stars, gibberish (given, as I can't understand Japanese), weird techno/Sesame Street style sfx, and one ginormously fugly girl,

from my viewpoint.

and it was kinda sad how they used the fat one to carry the SE part...yech.

wasnt even genuinely japanese afaik, according to production notes this was of entirely western origin, obviously a poke at japanese style stuff tho.

She's cute! But how the heck did this picture come up? What did I miss?

I was just cruising Echigoya, saw that picture, and began to think about these "Those Japoons are liek strange lol"-threads. So that's a cute, non-perv part of a Japanese subculture.

...Wearing French stuff.

Archived