xRAZERx unresolved deal over S&W knife

teetee

I have already formed a Paypal dispute in relation to this affair.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=42024&hl=

The deal was made in this thread. Funds were sent via Paypal on January 10th, including shipping information and such. I then waited... and waited... only to receive nothing in the mail. After multiple attempts to contact EJ Ward (xRAZERx) I received this response on January 27th 2006.

"hi jack,

im sorry, i didnt even know that you had sent the payment because ive not been online for a month. please send me your address and i will send it tomorrow"

I have sent him two PMs with my address requesting that he post the item. I have yet to receive the item however, or even a response to my PMs.

Whilst it is great to have people wanting to leap to Razer's defence, is it possible for this to remain a thread for Razer and Teetee to operate alone on?

Teetee / Razer: if you want to post to update the thread, and let a mod know once the trade issue has been resolved, please feel free to do so. However, I'd appreciate it if everyone else who's posting could please avoid doing so unless they have information relevant to the thread to relate.

Cheers. :)

It's a bit difficult for xRAZERx to respond in the thread if he is unable to access the Internet (for whatever reason).

In this case, as XenoBait and Aurelius are able to act as middlemen in xRAZERx's absence, I should hope it'd be OK for them to post here ;)

(not backseat modding :P)

Cool beans, knew it'd turn up eventually! :)

EDIT: He said he'd be getting his internet access back this weekend, too. Might be worth giving him a second shot re: trading on here now he's actually got reliable access (assuming he does indeed get access).

Archived