A vest that holds p90 mags!

coops45

what i dont understand is why there doesnt seem to be one? i have looked all over the internet and in my local store and no one seems to be able to find one that holds them. If there is one then any help would be much appreciated as i am beginning to get frustrated! there seems to be a reasonably high demand for one so why doesnt someone make one!

The Blackhawk Omega Medic/Utility vest can hold up to four P90 mags (two in each of the bottom two pouches). I use one with my P90.

There are also modular options available, e.g. the Bulle CIRAS from Flecktarn (and the version Viper produce).

• 1 month later...
No worries Doc, it is the internet after all :)

Pouch closed:

IMGP0950.jpg

Pouch Opened:

IMGP0952.jpg

Edit: if anyone needs to see a particular angle, give me a shout

Sorr for the necropost. Could you please get a shot of the back, where it attaches to the PALS webbing? I'd like to know how much space it takes up and where exactly the PALS webbing is on the back of it. Thanks. ^_^

I know it's one channel wide, eight channels deep, if that's any use.

1 channel wide = half a normal M4 mag pouch, right? Will they fit side by side, or do you need to leave a channel between each for use with P90 mags?

If it's 8 channels deep, I could mount it about as high or as low as I want on my TT MAV, right?

Archived